Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant understand people that buy these!!!! I always thought "candy king" from tesco was a rip off. These are next level. Only pick n mix I'm buying is from wilkos šŸ˜¬
I always thought pick n mix is literally that pick n mix by me not a box of sweets done itā€™s same as going to shop buying few bags of gummies ? I like doing it myself like a kid at cinema

Didn't she get the watch second hand she's.the only freebies she gets are crappy "Burberry scrunchies" nothing worse then someone who feels they have to flaunt their so called "wealth" on insta. She's a miserable witch maybe someone could gift her a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sure people know and will do it happily from here. I donā€™t know

Is that per year or altogether? So she doesnā€™t need to declare her profits to anyone?
She will need to declare her profits as part of a self-assessment tax return if she continues as a sole trader. Easy peasy to do online.. But who knows if she has researched any of it. Hopefully she has.

Reactions: 1
Noooooo Iā€™m actually infuriatedšŸ˜³. Iā€™ve worked straight since leaving school trying to better myself and then had my son. First car a 55 plate ford KA for Ā£500, going without for my son, always done things by the book and you get little scruffs like Charlie getting things handed to her on a plate. Get a f*cking job you scruffy little bum! Canā€™t wait to see the day that sheā€™s in the gutter with f*ck all to her name!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Someone should see if shes getting money off the government and report her...

Charlotte wonder when Ashley be back poor girls wont know who is who
The girl who sheā€™ll not be named has posted in her story something about sheā€™s glad that the person who destroyed her life canā€™t do the same to other girls

God, I came on here earlier, Connor is gone, havenā€™t even had chance to change my knickers and heā€™s back

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Apple Watch is from depop, the monclear coat is off shpock or whatever itā€™s called and car is probably leased image and social media is a dangerous drug šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see how old Charlie has now deleted her post of saying what she's "brought" the last couple of months. Hopefully she has been called out on it.

Reactions: 3
I thought when you're on universal credit it's adjusted to how much income you have so if she was having money going into her bank wouldn't they know about it? As in income from the coffee? Would she even still be entitled to universal credit since there technically isn't a reason she can't work?

Reactions: 2
I thought when you're on universal credit it's adjusted to how much income you have so if she was having money going into her bank wouldn't they know about it? As in income from the coffee? Would she even still be entitled to universal credit since there technically isn't a reason she can't work?
Sheā€™d be entitled to it until Harlow was 2 and the sheā€™d have to look for part time work. I donā€™t think sheā€™s on UC anyway, Brett seems to earn a decent amount so if she was entitled to it thereā€™d be barely anything coming in from that. I donā€™t think she ever began claiming after they split up cos letā€™s face it he got cosy in the bed again quick enough šŸ˜‚

You can still receive UC if you do work, itā€™ll top up what you donā€™t earn on bad months if that makes sense? Youā€™re right in saying the earnings are reported straight from HMRC though, not sure how people get around not disclosing they have a job. Not sure if UC receive the HMRC reports unless you declare youā€™re working. I think because sheā€™s ā€œself employedā€ and her earnings arenā€™t technically from a legit company with legit proceedings around wage slips, I doubt HMRC even know.

you need to be turning over at least 80k to be registered on companies house. I doubt sheā€™s even registered herself as a sole trader tbh.
Thatā€™s absolutely not true. Think youā€™re getting confused with VAT Registeration. Anybody can register on companies house, although Charlie isnā€™t running a business. Sheā€™s selling a companyā€™s products for them, essentially an employee

Reactions: 6
The girl who sheā€™ll not be named has posted in her story something about sheā€™s glad that the person who destroyed her life canā€™t do the same to other girls

I seen that probably back with Charlotte like can she not settle for one guy not hop back and forth the poor babies ain't even 2 yet

She doesnā€™t have to do anything until Harlow is 5 on UC anyway, bet all her money goes in to a paypal account so doesnā€™t actually make it to her bank so she get the maximum she can

I seen that probably back with Charlotte like can she not settle for one guy not hop back and forth the poor babies ain't even 2 yet
No C is back in her bio and she was agreeing with T when they were friends so hopefully sheā€™s got a bit of common sense to not go back although why you would still meet up with him after agreeing with her is beyond me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.