Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be curious to know if this ‘business’ is even legit does she keep proper books and stuff and declare her income or is it sneaky on the side
Its just selling diet juices so not legit, not sure how it works with finances and if you declare self employed etc

She needs to be careful bragging, has she taken the time to let mr tax man know? I doubt she has an accountant. If she’s on UC, has she made them aware? I’d be surprised if someone she knows doesn’t try and rat her out.

Reactions: 12
woooow, how does charlie afford all these new and expensive things when she doesn’t work, me and partner both work and we’re both struggling with both being on forlough with all what’s going on. She literally sits on her arse all day scamming people yet gets all these nice things.

Reactions: 9
I’d be curious to know if this ‘business’ is even legit does she keep proper books and stuff and declare her income or is it sneaky on the side
I've never been self employed so dont know the ins and outs but I bet she doesnt have a clue with taxes and all that.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t Charlie’s sofa gifted

Nothing wrong with buying the first car you see

Yeah I phrased that wrongly.
Most people I know wouldn’t buy the first car they saw unless they could fully test drive it at least. But nothing wrong with buying the first one you see, maybe it’s working in the motor trade that I see most cars that look too good to be true just that. And the amount of young people I see buying the first car they see and regretting it because they just love what it looks like. Charlie can’t even keep her prams more than a few months, she wouldn’t be able to do that with a car if she got bored of it

Reactions: 5
Got a lot to learn no one buys the first car they seen unless you are sure as a driver that it drives well for you or unless it’s the dogs. Not a company car she must have got it bought and says she’s gonna do a crash course which aren’t cheap. She’s replaced Brett with a sugar daddy or her parents are very generous. Because I’m sorry she’s not earning enough to buy a car, do a crash course and I sure tax and fuel it on wages from selling coffee and juice
has she even started her driving lessons? I bought my first car before I passed but I was literally due to have my test a few days after. Plus my first carcost me £500 and was a old Clio and I loved it, covered in dints it was but I didn’t care cause it was my first car🤣im still in shock how she has bought a fiat when she has a baby? Surely a 5 door car is better than a 3 door

Reactions: 1
has she even started her driving lessons? I bought my first car before I passed but I was literally due to have my test a few days after. Plus my first carcost me £500 and was a old Clio and I loved it, covered in dints it was but I didn’t care cause it was my first car🤣im still in shock how she has bought a fiat when she has a baby? Surely a 5 door car is better than a 3 door

She said on her comments she’s doing a crash course.

This is aggravating me so much. She has made money by being a miserable duck on TV. She is living off freebies, and apparently has her "own" business which entails selling shitting coffee, which creates disordered eating and is all full of lies. She hasn't worked or earnt a single thing, and the way she puts it on social media is that everyone should bow down to her. She needs a slap in the face and a visit from the tax man. Oh, and maybe a visit from people who suffer with eating disorders because of hearing and witnessing the tit she sells. How the duck is this even allowed in society, where you earn from scamming people and people who genuinely work hard can barely afford to live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet the sofa is on finance from Argos or somewhere the shoes are probably hers the car probably has tit loads wrong with it. I can’t see her coffee business doing so well that she can afford all that. Mind you she’s begging for everything at the moment so probably does have spare money lol

Reactions: 2
It annoys me when people claim jealousy when you disagree. People arent having a go just advising it's not an ideal car to have with a baby. Guarantee she will get bored and get a new one after a few weeks of passing her test anyway and use the excuse it's too small for the baby

Reactions: 3
Plus not forgetting the main point in the teen mom franchise is to prevent teen pregnancies.
All she is doing is say whoo hoo look at me I had a baby young and now sit on my arse selling coffee and juice from my phone while begging for stuff on insta and buying designer stuff....be like me!
I was a teen mother I’m not slating that but I also wouldn’t encourage it either.
Guarantee she’ll still be on the claim as well. Don’t you have to be registered with companies house to have a business? Or is that not the case for an mlm?

Reactions: 6
I’m sick to death of Charlie now. A BUSINESS.. I’ve read up on Valentus who makes these juices and coffees and it’s nothing but a scam it’s an appetite suppressant nothing more.. so when you stop you will basically gain everything back! It should be illegal. I hope she’s happy with her tit couch and tit car when the drinks she’s selling can lead to people having eating disorders the absolute selfish hole she is!!

Reactions: 6
This is aggravating me so much. She has made money by being a miserable duck on TV. She is living off freebies, and apparently has her "own" business which entails selling shitting coffee, which creates disordered eating and is all full of lies. She hasn't worked or earnt a single thing, and the way she puts it on social media is that everyone should bow down to her. She needs a slap in the face and a visit from the tax man. Oh, and maybe a visit from people who suffer with eating disorders because of hearing and witnessing the tit she sells. How the duck is this even allowed in society, where you earn from scamming people and people who genuinely work hard can barely afford to live.
Only reason her “business” 🙄 does so well is because of her large instagram following and the fact she was on TMYP. Don’t think regular people who do this really make that much

Reactions: 5
I’m sick to death of Charlie now. A BUSINESS.. I’ve read up on Valentus who makes these juices and coffees and it’s nothing but a scam it’s an appetite suppressant nothing more.. so when you stop you will basically gain everything back! It should be illegal. I hope she’s happy with her tit couch and tit car when the drinks she’s selling can lead to people having eating disorders the absolute selfish hole she is!!
I could not agree more!. Selling this infuriates the hell out of me. I had anorexia at 16 and ten years later, I am still suffering with it and unable to have a healthy relationship with food. What she is doing is disgusting, and she calls herself a good role model for her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This makes me so angry! I know someone who did one of these and got into A LOT of credit card debt, as they are pushed to buy nice things to show off. Unfortunately, even with her following, this won’t last long. She will just end up in a lot of debt, and have dragged down lots of impressionable people down with her. MLMs are so disgusting!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.