Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only reason her “business” 🙄 does so well is because of her large instagram following and the fact she was on TMYP. Don’t think regular people who do this really make that much
Yeah I agree. Because of this show, this is why she is getting all these freebies and thinks she is above everyone else. MTV need to seriously think about the types of people they get for the show!. I wish MTV would do more when it comes to these "reality" stars doing these scams, doing these stupid ads in order to make money. It should not be allowed.

Reactions: 6
I could not agree more!. Selling this infuriates the hell out of me. I had anorexia at 16 and ten years later, I am still suffering with it and unable to have a healthy relationship with food. What she is doing is disgusting, and she calls herself a good role model for her child.
I struggle loosing weight wish it was as easy as a drink a day it looks like dish water, it was banned in the UK for having A chemical in which is the same as Speed. Great way to have a business why can’t she promote body positivity!

Reactions: 2
why does charlotte mug herself off by having to post all over social media when shes had a breakup? one minute shes posting up photos of them together and saying how theyre so in love and always gonna be together and next week theyve split up again! she just looks soooo silly and immature why cant she just keep stuff private 😬😬😬

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the lady who did the silhouette picture will be making a new one without Connor now 😆

• Haha
Not sure id be bragging about buying a car off the money shes scammed people of 🥴

Reactions: 3
Omg who actually says tit like that 😂 that’s embarrassing. You can’t even do lessons atm & there will be a massive backlog for driving tests,she will be looking at 12 months to drive
Absolutely. She is deluded to think she will be driving quickly. That car will sit there for months, so why the hell would you buy a car in this situation when you can't even drive? Well thats dear Charlie for you, who thinks she is gods gift and better than everyone else, when in reality, she is one of the most uneducated people I have ever come across.

Charlotte is the gift that keeps on giving let's take bets on how long it is before Connor' s back in the bio eeeeeee

Charlie's probably not even bought the car she's just posting it to make it seem like she's spending bare £££ to boost her business.
My ex's sister sells Juice Plus and she once posted about how JP was paying her SOOOOO much that they were out buying a new convertible for the summer.

They were carless, they just went to a showroom, took a photo to post on Facebook and left. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've read the comments and someone not sure if it was a tattler asked what her job was and said just her coffee buisness so she obviously didnt last at the 'dream' job she had before lockdown, I really want to know what job it was 😂😂
Also said her egg pram fits in the boot! I have an egg and a good size boot and yes it fits nicely but even I struggle to get a shooping in with the pushchair in!
Would love to know how it fits....I had an evoque and my egg pram took up most of the boot (although the boots on them are tit!)

She may have money from scamming people but what else has she got going for her? She’s going to live a very lonely life

Reactions: 4
Hate being called jealous when you don’t agree with what they’re doing 🥱
My 4 year old just called me jealous because I told her to turn off her iPad and play with her sister....that’s exactly how they sound too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She may have money from scamming people but what else has she got going for her? She’s going to live a very lonely life
It’s not like she’s got a cracking personality or sparkling wit 😆

And connor is back in the bio already 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s only gone and done it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Who buys a car before they’ve got a drivers licence? She should save the money for lessons!
I bought a car while I was learning as my family didn’t have one and I wanted to be able to practise in it outside of my lessons and have it ready for when I passed. I actually saved up for mine and bought it outright myself by working full time though 😂

She’s definitely rushing into it saying she’s going to do a crash course too - those are Atleast £600 and that’s with some driving experience! Add to that the tax, insurance, MOT, general cost of running... she definitely saw the chance for a ‘free car’ and jumped on it!

Also a Fiat 500 is a terrible choice for a young mums car! Poor Harlow’s going to have a bumpy ride trying to get in and out of that backseat!

She just saw the opportunity to "buy" and gloat even more to her beloved minions. These pathetic companies are also to blame buy constantly promoting and sending free tit in order to gain even more money.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.