Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Charlie 🤦🏼‍♀️

She can’t pull those outfits off.

She needs to find her own style that suits her, instead of trying to look like girls on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I came on here to see reactions to the festival outfits and you guys did not disappoint 😂

I'm still reeling from that mouldy fishermans net outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because the person who done the raffles happens to be an admin of the group! And where the duck is there slagging off of the mums! I’ve never seen it happen
Ok dont bite my head off 🤣 and I've seen quite a few posts saying about the way chloe and amber treat jordan and ste maube they dont agree but nasty things have been said and a few other posts but I'm not gunna rant on here and get into argument on about it 🙄

Sorry those a outfits Are awful!!! Almost as bad as that horrible coral blue jumpsuit she wore a few months ago!

Reactions: 1
The second i saw Charlies insta i got excited to come on here .. ye did not disappoint 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the boobs from Charlie’s pictures the other week 😆

Poor girl needs a friend or family member to give her some tough love, there’s no way I’d let my friend or relative go out looking like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to the boobs from Charlie’s pictures the other week 😆

Poor girl needs a friend or family member to give her some tough love, there’s no way I’d let my friend or relative go out looking like that!
She forgot to edit them on same as she forgot to edit her belly smaller 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jesus those outfits are hideous!! I wish my tits would fir into those tiny squares 🙈 mine would be flopping about all over the place with only that price of string holding them in 😂😂
Although I admire her confidence for posting those photos on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t like the outfits but duck the mum shaming on this thread man. Being a mother doesn’t mean you walk around in a black sack 24/7. If she’s got the confidence and wants to wear those outfits so be it

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.