Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the lighting and shadow from the tv. It's the same time.
I just saw the basket (I think it’s a basket) in the background so thought it was different times. But now I’ve looked closer I think you’re right! I wonder if Charlie bribed her to do it.

Reactions: 1
I just saw the basket (I think it’s a basket) in the background so thought it was different times. But now I’ve looked closer I think you’re right! I wonder if Charlie bribed her to do it.
In my experience of the MLM hunss a lot of the time the results and reviews are from fellow huns. So like a lot of the time when there's "i love this stuff having such great results and so delicious 😍😍😍😍😍" comments it's from other huns who sell the same shite. They're encouraged to interact with each other to boost engagement for them all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know it's been said already but Charlotte's toktok's are just a massive cringe fest. Her and dondon's can't even mime properly. And the tiktoks about exes.. it's like she's making a dig. Why do you care if you're so happy with connor hun?

Reactions: 4
Someone screenshot Brett's story of the messages he got and put it on the fb page saying it's disgusting people shouldn't message saying stuff like that and I agree they shouldn't but this is one of the comments. It was nothing to do with a tattle and they probably talking tit you don't get banned off one comment.
20200525_203520.jpg

• Haha
Someone screenshot Brett's story of the messages he got and put it on the fb page saying it's disgusting people shouldn't message saying stuff like that and I agree they shouldn't but this is one of the comments. It was nothing to do with a tattle and they probably talking tit you don't get banned off one comment.
View attachment 138123
I saw this too, why bring tattle into it when it was a post about Instagram 😂.

Reactions: 3
Fancy saying that Charlie shouldn't be nipping round her mates for a few balloons during a global pandemic.

Bullying bunch of bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God help these children growing up around unstable toxic environments who's parents argue and emotionally abuse each other

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Charlotte and Donna are forcing it now..

I don’t recall anyone saying Donna buys her clothes from pound stretcher unless I missed this?

Charlotte and Donna are forcing it now..

I don’t recall anyone saying Donna buys her clothes from pound stretcher unless I missed this?
Pretty sure they’ve made that up, I’ve not seen anything about that either.

Anyone seen Alesha’s story?
Imagine a ‘customer’ being one of your friends who also work for the same crappy company 🙄

• Haha
View attachment 138123
No one is bullying her... if you put yourself in the public eye and contradict yourself and go back and forward and act like a child people will comment on it. She put on her story her crying ? Why? Attention if you ask me... just like don Don's likes the drama when shes supposed to be terminal ill and dying? Hmm

• Heart
No one is bullying her... if you put yourself in the public eye and contradict yourself and go back and forward and act like a child people will comment on it. She put on her story her crying ? Why? Attention if you ask me... just like don Don's likes the drama when shes supposed to be terminal ill and dying? Hmm
If my mum was terminally ill and ‘dying’ ad tell her to take a seat no way id be hyping it up making her more exhausted if she is as ill as she claims to be ?

Reactions: 1
If my mum was terminally ill and ‘dying’ ad tell her to take a seat no way id be hyping it up making her more exhausted if she is as ill as she claims to be ?
Exactly I work in the hospital and see people drying or palliative and for one thing none of my patients were dancing around risking their lifes? Some were so scared to call an ambulance in fear of going hopsital... donna ain't as sick as she claims she is.. and people are going to hate me but I reckon it was brought on by recreational drug use..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.