Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats actually wrong with donna?
God only knows, I reckon drug use over years has gave her complex conditions but dont think she is as bad as she makes out. Like with alcoholics they get problems with their lives and electrolytes imbalance. For such an illness she seems to be quite hush hush. The minute me and my mum seen her on tv mum was like that's drugs that caused her to be ill otherwise you would of mentioned it.

Reactions: 6
On the show charlotte said her mum didn’t have long left and that would be last birthday she would see but it’s been nearly two years

Reactions: 6
On the show charlotte said her mum didn’t have long left and that would be last birthday she would see but it’s been nearly two years
Its obviously amazing that shes got longer than what she thought she had but there not acting like time is very valuable? I know its harsh to say but people die everyday and you really never know when the last chance is .. just seems like shes living on borrowed time and not really making anything worthwhile out of it? 😕

Reactions: 1
Sick of Charlotte and Donna. I forgot to reply but whoever said she should be using her time to spend with her grandchildren is right. She thinks she’s hilarious with her instagram videos but it’s pure embarrassment. The people on Instagram egging her on in the comments are just as bad. The fan comments are the type of people encouraging this crap.
Charlie and Brett need to keep their lives private if they don’t want people criticising them Or asking questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Soz guys we’re fans #fanbehaviour 😂

Its actually so embarrassing watching Charlotte and her mum on these videos!

Reactions: 5
You would think if the grandmother for your kids didn’t have long left, the videos you would make would be for the twins and there mile stones.. like birthdays, Christmas’s, when they have kids, marriage etc. Not these embarrassing tik toks they make... god if I got to see videos of my grandmother I’d be too embarrassed to watch these 😫

Reactions: 4
Because the person who done the raffles happens to be an admin of the group! And where the duck is there slagging off of the mums! I’ve never seen it happen
The Facebook groups are crazy, someone lost their tit because someone else asked about Emma’s (TMUK) weave not long ago. Plus it’s heavily moderated imo, can’t discuss anything there like you can here.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Donna’s illness is due to drugs. If you see pictures of her a couple of years ago she looks like a different person. It’s very hard to predict the course of a terminal illness and some people surprise us and go on for years! They should be making the most of their time together though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You would think if the grandmother for your kids didn’t have long left, the videos you would make would be for the twins and there mile stones.. like birthdays, Christmas’s, when they have kids, marriage etc. Not these embarrassing tik toks they make... god if I got to see videos of my grandmother I’d be too embarrassed to watch these 😫
Twins to Charlotte: mum can you show me a video of nana dondons?
*Charlotte pulls out the video of her mum being Catherine Tate*
Charlotte: this video was for all our fans babes, they were so obsessed with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Facebook groups are crazy, someone lost their tit because someone else asked about Emma’s (TMUK) weave not long ago. Plus it’s heavily moderated imo, can’t discuss anything there like you can here.
Oh god I remember that one!
actually got a pretty good argument in when Simone said it was racist For asking 🙄🙄

Oh god I remember that one!
actually got a pretty good argument in when Simone said it was racist For asking 🙄🙄
It was ridiculous! The poster asked why Emma wore wigs (think it was after the episode where she has the blonde wig on) and she got totally lynched and accused of being racist. How do people learn about other cultures and stuff if they’re just going to get shouted at when they ask about something? I used to post there but people have less of a stick up their arse here and I prefer it (in general not just in relation to the wig thing).

Anyway sorry that was slightly off topic. As you were....

Reactions: 2
anyone concerned about the twins? charlotte normally posts them up every day but she hasnt posted a single photo of video of them for over a week now? 🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh I can’t stand tit like this. Facebook groups are always ran by a bunch of people with sticks up their arse. I do get that moderating a large group can be a pain sometimes but maybe if they let people have their views they’d have less work for themselves.
You can’t even have an opinion on there. I’m sure someone said something about what one of the mums was doing and they got a lot of nasty comments saying stop being a stalker it’s their life etc. Poor girl was only asking something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ya let's teach the twins how to act like children... and show off for attention. Sure it's quite obvious Donna always wanted to make a quick buck with the news paper articles 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.