Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if this is how girls dress these days I honestly dread my daughter growing up. Then again she will be brought up to have a little self respect.

Reactions: 10
May as well walk the nips out Charlie bleeping hell that tiny bit of fabric isn’t doing anything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus what the hell is she thinking. They look awful and do not suit her whatsoever. She’s not lost a single bit of weight whatsoever, it’s clear she’s forgot to breathe in in these pictures to apparently show the weight she’s lost. How can anybody find that attractive.

Reactions: 9
Imagine wearing those freezing your tits off at a festival. Nips would be poking out all over the show 😂😂 never mind the amount of nip slips that would happen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus my nipple wouldn’t even be covered in those 😂 areola all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.