Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely you would look at a fiat 500 and realise from the size of it that it’s not gonna be practical with a child and buggy?
Just to clarify, this is Charlie we're talking about 😂

I had a car (granted it was passed down to me not bought) before I could drive to because yeah it's great having lessons in your own car... but she can't have lessons for maybe months yet anyway? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlie buying a car she can't drive or use... just to feel validated cause she has "stuff". All this crap u buy Charlie all that designer tit and your still a miserable head. Can't buy happiness!! The child is a doll or a pawn depending on your mood. Wouldn't be surprised if she was on universal credit and receiving maintenance she clearly don't work! That the thing about these silt little girls wanna play house and babies but can't cope with respnsibilties that come with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I had a car (granted it was passed down to me not bought) before I could drive to because yeah it's great having lessons in your own car... but she can't have lessons for maybe months yet anyway? 😂

To be fair we don’t know if she’s took lessons already maybe she just needs a few more then a test. I know some instructors near me are looking at starting them up again. BUT does she have any idea how much it’s costs to run a car? When I was a single parent living in a council house, I couldn’t afford anything extra and my rent was like £4 a week! My cousin offered me her old mini metro 🤣 and there’s no way I could have afforded to run it. I don’t think she’s making that much from her “business” wonder if she’s claiming benefits as well? I know people on a low income if they are careful you can manage pretty good but this is just odd all the stuff she’s buying

Dosent have to be lessons by an instructor

I think shes back with Brett. She posted a thing last night about happiness. Only time will tell.

My friend had a Fiat 500 and took me and my daughter out for the day, we had to put one of the back seats down to try and fit the chassis in and pull the front seat forward. The wheels were pushed up against the back windscreen😂 Trying to get her out of the car was so much hard work, and I had to get into the back to strap her back in. We never went out together in the car again, way too much hassle! Good luck to her, because she’ll need it when she tries to get Harlow in and out by herself 😬

Reactions: 1
I've read the comments and someone not sure if it was a tattler asked what her job was and said just her coffee buisness so she obviously didnt last at the 'dream' job she had before lockdown, I really want to know what job it was 😂😂
Also said her egg pram fits in the boot! I have an egg and a good size boot and yes it fits nicely but even I struggle to get a shooping in with the pushchair in!

Reactions: 4
Charlie’s one of them birds who asks for advice, and ignores the advice she receives because she has to learn the hard way. She knows best and that’s final. Grow up, love.

Reactions: 6
It looks like a car that’s been bought from someone not a car place, the second photo looks disgusting I wouldn’t buy a car from there😂 and with the business you get a brand new car of your choice one of my neighbours has a brand new Mercedes A class paid for by the same company

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It looks like a car that’s been bought from someone not a car place, the second photo looks disgusting I wouldn’t buy a car from there😂 and with the business you get a brand new car of your choice one of my neighbours has a brand new Mercedes A class paid for by the same company
Yeah, they’re not known for being reliable cars either so I wonder what she’ll do when it breaks 😆 that is if she ever gets to drive it...

Knew she’d be using her new car as a way of promoting her business! I wonder how long it’ll take her to get into debt once her ‘clients’ realise it’s all a big scam.

Reactions: 7
Got a lot to learn no one buys the first car they seen unless you are sure as a driver that it drives well for you or unless it’s the dogs. Not a company car she must have got it bought and says she’s gonna do a crash course which aren’t cheap. She’s replaced Brett with a sugar daddy or her parents are very generous. Because I’m sorry she’s not earning enough to buy a car, do a crash course and I sure tax and fuel it on wages from selling coffee and juice

Wasn’t Charlie’s sofa gifted

Got a lot to learn no one buys the first car they seen unless you are sure as a driver that it drives well for you or unless it’s the dogs. Not a company car she must have got it bought and says she’s gonna do a crash course which aren’t cheap. She’s replaced Brett with a sugar daddy or her parents are very generous. Because I’m sorry she’s not earning enough to buy a car, do a crash course and I sure tax and fuel it on wages from selling coffee and juice
Nothing wrong with buying the first car you see

In one of her posts it says that she’s paid 7 different ways, does anyone know what that is? It doesn’t really make sense to me

• Haha
I cant believe it was only yesterday she was asking and less than 24 hours later she actually has the car!! It's crazy. She is saying she runs her own business too 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Charlie buying a car she can't drive or use... just to feel validated cause she has "stuff". All this crap u buy Charlie all that designer tit and your still a miserable head. Can't buy happiness!! The child is a doll or a pawn depending on your mood. Wouldn't be surprised if she was on universal credit and receiving maintenance she clearly don't work! That the thing about these silt little girls wanna play house and babies but can't cope with respnsibilties that come with it!!
I’d be curious to know if this ‘business’ is even legit does she keep proper books and stuff and declare her income or is it sneaky on the side

Bragging again
I just screen shot this and came on to post 🤣🤣 its making me angry. I genuinly dont give a tit what she has its just how she is bragging thinking she is better than everyone else. I've never been big into designer so I'm not jealous as some of her followers would say, I would rather have a pair of Van's or adidas anyway

Bragging again
It's pathetic. I would love to see actual invoices and proof of how much she is earning. Bragging like that is pathetic and disgusting. I cannot wait for the day where she becomes a nobody again. Oh and that sofa was gifted, probably like everything else she has "worked so hard for".

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.