Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not even got a licence 😂😂😂 Brett's mum commented on her post about going to work months ago saying she will be able to afford her driving licence soon and that job didnt even last a week and we went into lockdown soon after. Surely brett is apparently all up with his cars why not ask brett?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been mentioned I tried to go back and look but couldnt see anything. Did anyone see Charlotte's outfit the other night , looked like shorts and top made from a dressing gown what on earth 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been mentioned I tried to go back and look but couldnt see anything. Did anyone see Charlotte's outfit the other night , looked like shorts and top made from a dressing gown what on earth 😳😳
It looked awful 😆

Was that the bright pink one? If so, it was awful!!

If a company was paying for a car of my choice i'd deffinalty not be getting a fiat 500 😳
I'm sure they pay for the car but not the insurance, I think that's why shes going for a fiat because they're quite cheap to insure.. however seen as Brett's in the car world let's hope he tells her fiat means 'fix it again tomorrow'. They might pay for her car but she has to pay all the maintenance

Surely you would look at a fiat 500 and realise from the size of it that it’s not gonna be practical with a child and buggy? They might as well have recommended a smart car!

Reactions: 3
Why don’t you scam some more people with fake results and shitting juice and get your car bonus 😁
God that is sickening. I worked two jobs from the age of 16 to save up to pay for my first car, insurance etc. Then there’s people like her who clearly do this to scam other people and get all the freebies. How are these companies even allowed to exist?!.

Reactions: 6
My cousin had a Fiat 500, yes it was a struggle getting the infant carrier in but we all know Harlow forward faced in that tit seat so Charlie will be fine

They give a monthly payment for the car but the actual lease has to be taken out in her name. So when she fails at this business (which she will), she'll be stuck with a car lease for 3-5 years

I'm sure they pay for the car but not the insurance, I think that's why shes going for a fiat because they're quite cheap to insure.. however seen as Brett's in the car world let's hope he tells her fiat means 'fix it again tomorrow'. They might pay for her car but she has to pay all the maintenance

Reactions: 5
I had a Fiat 500 😬 got rid because it was so difficult with a child. Had to put the seat part of the pram in the back seat or front seat and the chassis in the boot.
Although it would be another excuse for Charlie to get another pram

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s only gone and done it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Who buys a car before they’ve got a drivers licence? She should save the money for lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who buys a car that you can’t test drive? Can a lease car be bought by someone without a license?

She’s only gone and done it 🤦🏼‍♀️. Who buys a car before they’ve got a drivers licence? She should save the money for lessons!
And by the looks of it just brought the first one she’s seen! I’ve just been in a car crash and my cars been written off and now I’ve gotta find a new one but I wouldn’t find and buy one so quick gotta look for the right one!

Reactions: 1
haha we had a fiat punto and the amount of times that car needed fixing was unreal!

I had a car before I passed my test. Helped loads actually because I could learn to drive in my own car and have lessons by an instructor aswell.

Who buys a car that you can’t test drive? Can a lease car be bought by someone without a license?
How do we know it’s a lease car

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.