Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate that Charlie bought a homeless person food and apparently some toiletries but the fact it needs to be posted on Instagram with the caption ‘good deed for the day’ actually counteracts it a bit for me, I’m not sure why people doing it isn’t enough for them, they have to post it for some kinda validation too 🤔
I can’t seem to find that, has she deleted it now? If someone feels the need to record themselves giving a homeless person food/help, then they might as well not do it. How degrading must the person being recorded feel, there’s just no need for it.

Reactions: 8
I can’t seem to find that, has she deleted it now? If someone feels the need to record themselves giving a homeless person food/help, then they might as well not do it. How degrading must the person being recorded feel, there’s just no need for it.
Exactly this! A good deed is done because you know it's the right thing to do, not because it will get you engagement on instagram. I hate when people feel the need to record them doing stuff like this. As you said, it only makes the person receiving the help feel worse than they probably already do!

Reactions: 6
I think her teeth still look really crooked and them awful lips don’t help her either. Reminded me of buckaroo
Don't get me wrong can't stand the girl but it's comments like this that give the page a bad name, she's probably feeling super confident now she hasn't got braces and then gets comments like this that make her feel like tit and that's why she gets all this filler and eyelashes

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I personally think shes looking a lot prettier lately. A lot more natural.
I agree! Seems a bit like she can't win on here sometimes tbh. If she uploads pictures after a lash infill/wearing makeup she gets slated. She's uploaded one today with no make up and minimal lashes (albeit they're minimal because she can't get an infill in lockdown) and people still tear down her looks?

I think she looks nice!

Reactions: 17
I agree! Seems a bit like she can't win on here sometimes tbh. If she uploads pictures after a lash infill/wearing makeup she gets slated. She's uploaded one today with no make up and minimal lashes (albeit they're minimal because she can't get an infill in lockdown) and people still tear down her looks?

I think she looks nice!
I think the lips and eyelashes were to compensate the lack of confidence she had in her teeth. Normally it’s all ‘no lashes’ with a sad face and she ends up wearing strip lashes. She seems to be a little more content with her appearance and it’s nice to see.

Reactions: 5
Don't get me wrong can't stand the girl but it's comments like this that give the page a bad name, she's probably feeling super confident now she hasn't got braces and then gets comments like this that make her feel like tit and that's why she gets all this filler and eyelashes
I agree!

Nice to know Charlie was too busy uploading pictures than taking part in a 2 mins silence. Nice to know she’s got plenty of respect 🤔🙃View attachment 306604
😬🙈
[/QUOTE]

I mean if you wanna be picky she uploaded at 10.59 judging by the times 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

I think she looks nice!
This isn’t a “rave about” thread 😩

Reactions: 3
This isn’t a “rave about” thread 😩
If you don't like what I post, use the report button! :)

I'm entitled to an opinion, as are the rest of the people on this thread - on this occasion I thought people were just slating Charlie for the sake of slating her, so I pointed out my thoughts. If you read back through the thread you'll see I've also called her out where I feel necessary and appropriate, so I'm hardly a fan or a "raver". :)

Reactions: 24
Completely agree, no need for that comment I don’t think. She’s obviously feeling great about herself and so she should!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her teeth still look really crooked and them awful lips don’t help her either. Reminded me of buckaroo
I think she actually looks quiet nice, never seen a picture of her smiling before I think the braces may have been an insecurity and now she doesn’t have to pout anymore

Reactions: 10
What a weird thing to say about a one year old “it’s not easy being your mummy” 😕😕

• Sad
Reactions: 11