Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think maybe Charlie thought she was pregnant took a test and argued with Brett (her saying it’s positive and him saying it’s negative) and he started going on at her over how they can’t afford another baby yet or it’ll be too expensive and Charlie being Charlie is like “come on Brett, Harlow needs a brother or sister to play with. Come on, I can be more Beggy over things it’s not like we have mtv giving us promo anymore”
Haha thats probably how it happened except she mabye added in how she could buy another pram and mabye get her own TV show spin off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
think it’s so so lovely seeing charlotte making cupcakes with the twins! she seems to have grown up so much, got to respect her for that
Was just thinking that and they're well presented and healthy looking

Reactions: 2
its not even his house lmao its not even Charlies she defo didn't buy it out right
🤣🤣 bret taking pics of all the cracks in the house saying he would never buy a new build. I'm no structural engineer but it probably didn't help Charlie parking her car in the front of the house 🤦

R.e: dondon
If someone can lie at that level of obscenity, what else are they willing to lie about?
I get it - we are the big bad trolls of the internet, online bullies but we aren’t bleeping saying anything of which don is claiming and in fact has claimed in the past. We’re waiting Donna for you to address this with receipts considering you’re readying to premier and announce every other bloody thing, you’d think this would make big news maybe she could even write to the local paper “online bullies attack teen mom with twins and dying mum” that‘ would get your name out there - oh but you have to have some type of evidence and back those claims up, can’t do that so I guess not. It’s so damaging to have someone like that manipulation and twisting the narrative of what we’re actually doing, gossiping lol. But side note, I actually think Charlotte is a idiot for the racism and always will do, but she’s seemed to keep her head down and moved on from the teen mum franchise now, unlike donzzz who seemingly spends alllllll her time replying to comments “tysm means so mcuh xoxoox” on the teen mum y&p thread and on her instagram. No one would be interacting with her accounts if it wasn’t for Charlotte being on that show which was about teen mums, not teen mums mums... Donna it was never about you to begin with, I’m sorry about your illness but you’ve used your daughters opportunity to really get yourself some attention and drama. Shameful.. and we’re the saddos. 😬🙄

Reactions: 13
So charlies off to post harlows outfits today from their covid house. The girl has absolutely no shame

Reactions: 3
Just found this on Facebook, I hope Dondons isn’t trying to say this vile and disgusting thing was wrote on tattle cause I for one have never ever seen anyone post anything like this on here! And if I ever did come across it I would report it myself!!
If it wasn’t ever wrote on here I don’t no why she keeps posting things on SM with lies about what is being said on here...between the videos and what I’ve found on Facebook is just getting a little ridiculous now
Why would anyone wish death, rape, cancer on a child or the childs mother? No one has EVER said that on here and Donna is the one who's sick for making that up and posting it. She needs to stop trying to cause problems and unnecessary drama and get on with her life being the fantastic mother/grandmother she portrays herself to be.

Reactions: 12
Did she post that? As if she did she’s deleted it

Just seen it on the other page
Shes obviously not at her own house today with the picture and video of harlow so shes off breaking lockdown rules and spreading their germs around

Reactions: 1
Shes obviously not at her own house today with the picture and video of harlow so shes off breaking lockdown rules and spreading their germs around
It looks like she’s at some sort of party with the balloons in the background. Or those might just be Charlie’s every day essentials now and not just a weekend thing

Idk if this is the right thread, it’s about Emma.
Is she actually pregnant? I know she’s said she is, but idk.. she keeps deleting comments that people put on her by photos addressing it and she deletes them, when normally she just argues 😅 I know everyone carries differently so it could just 100% be that. She’s 8 months with her second and looks more like she’s eaten too much pasta than she’s grown an entire human

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Idk if this is the right thread, it’s about Emma.
Is she actually pregnant? I know she’s said she is, but idk.. she keeps deleting comments that people put on her by photos addressing it and she deletes them, when normally she just argues 😅 I know everyone carries differently so it could just 100% be that. She’s 8 months with her second and looks more like she’s eaten too much pasta than she’s grown an entire human
👆🏼This is the thread you need x

Reactions: 1
Charlie looks amazing in her latest photo showing she has no braces on smiling. (I didn’t realise she even had braces on!) hopefully she smiles like that more as it’s more natural looking than that silly pout she does in most of her photos.

Reactions: 5
Charlie looks amazing in her latest photo showing she has no braces on smiling. (I didn’t realise she even had braces on!) hopefully she smiles like that more as it’s more natural looking than that silly pout she does in most of her photos.
She looks lovely when it's just a natural pose rather than sticking her bum and lips out!

Also, Harlow looks soooo cute in her recent upload of her too!

Reactions: 3
I appreciate that Charlie bought a homeless person food and apparently some toiletries but the fact it needs to be posted on Instagram with the caption ‘good deed for the day’ actually counteracts it a bit for me, I’m not sure why people doing it isn’t enough for them, they have to post it for some kinda validation too 🤔

Reactions: 21
How many times do you reckon don don has a watched back the show in awe of herself on the telly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many times do you reckon don don has a watched back the show in awe of herself on the telly 🤣🤣
i honestly get secondhand embarrassment from all the cast everytime i watch it🥴 still cant believe morgan was allowed to be aired

Reactions: 9
I appreciate that Charlie bought a homeless person food and apparently some toiletries but the fact it needs to be posted on Instagram with the caption ‘good deed for the day’ actually counteracts it a bit for me, I’m not sure why people doing it isn’t enough for them, they have to post it for some kinda validation too 🤔

Absolutely hate when people do that. Just do it out of the kindness of your heart. The worst is when people record it. Give people some dignity ffs

Reactions: 8