Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Brett said it was just for him and Harlow so maybe bretts mums made it for them?
where’s Charlie gone out to now 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
Does Charlie think we’re thick? How would a homemade pie be in a foil casing already??
maybe she thinks if you take something out the box and heat it yourself rather than getting it from a takeaway or restaurant it equates to home made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused which pie you mean, Bretts looks homemade and you can’t really make a homemade pie with out it being in the foil tin and tbh I’d eat that whole thing it looks delish but the pie Charlie posted was from a company? So not homemade as such and would have to look professional?

I’m confused which pie you mean, Bretts looks homemade and you can’t really make a homemade pie with out it being in the foil tin and tbh I’d eat that whole thing it looks delish but the pie Charlie posted was from a company? So not homemade as such and would have to look professional?
whenever I make a homemade pie I don’t use a foil tin, I use whatever baking dish or tin I have at home. It looks like a ready made pie from a shop you’d just heat up

Reactions: 5
I don't make pies in foil tins. I just use baking paper and one of the trays I have at home for baking.. so you can make one without it 😏

Reactions: 1
I don't make pies in foil tins. I just use baking paper and one of the trays I have at home for baking.. so you can make one without it 😏
I stand corrected then, I use a tin as I find it easier to remove the pie 🤷🏻‍♀️ And if there’s some left it usually gets sent to my parents or other family. But yeah now I think about it I have seen them made in dishes etc just never done it unless it’s one with no bottom like fish pie

I stand corrected then, I use a tin as I find it easier to remove the pie 🤷🏻‍♀️ And if there’s some left it usually gets sent to my parents or other family. But yeah now I think about it I have seen them made in dishes etc just never done it unless it’s one with no bottom like fish pie
To be fair I can never find the foil tins to use haha otherwise I probably would lol save the dishes

Makes me really sad when Charlie says that being Harlows mummy isn’t easy, I know she probably just means that being a mum in general isn’t easy at times which is totally understandable...but it just doesn’t sit well with me, as a small child doesn’t need to know it’s difficult, because as someone who grew up in a household like that you end up harbouring the fact that you're difficult or uneasy to love just breaks my heart.

Reactions: 10
Has Charlie not been noticed by the Redford family yet??? How embarrassing id give it up throwing yourself at them love there not interested

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Charlie not been noticed by the Redford family yet??? How embarrassing id give it up throwing yourself at them love there not interested
she comments on millies post all the time but wouldnt say shes been noticed🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder if Charlie done a health and hygiene course to be able to make and sell cookie doughs from home 🤨🤨