Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she means Harlows a challenge I’ve seen it more as just being a mum in general is not easy 🤷🏼‍♀️
She literally has a shed load of help... she doesnt seem to work etc I’m a mum of 3 with Uni and a job 😂😂
From what I see she isn’t very hands on or does any activities with her just gives her that belt thing to play with.
never seen her making cakes with her etc
I dunno how she thinks it’s hard if I’m being completely honest

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She literally has a shed load of help... she doesnt seem to work etc I’m a mum of 3 with Uni and a job 😂😂
From what I see she isn’t very hands on or does any activities with her just gives her that belt thing to play with.
never seen her making cakes with her etc
I dunno how she thinks it’s hard if I’m being completely honest
Not saying she does any of that 😂 all I ever see is her sitting on the bed doing selfies but I’m just saying how I interpreted what she posted 🤷🏼‍♀️ From what I’ve seen on bretts stories too Harlow doesn’t seem like a challenging baby unless she’s subliminally hinting at her own mental health

Reactions: 5
really hope any of these girls are never responsible for another human 🥴

Reactions: 1
really hope any of these girls are never responsible for another human 🥴
I don't think they're necessarily bad parents, social services would be involved if they were but I know what you mean - they make some questionable choices!

We never hear much of Alesha anymore, and I don't follow her on any socials but I thought she came across well on the show.

I don't think they're necessarily bad parents, social services would be involved if they were but I know what you mean - they make some questionable choices!

We never hear much of Alesha anymore, and I don't follow her on any socials but I thought she came across well on the show.
I follow alesha but she doesn’t really post. I hope her relationship is better with her mum now as everything else seemed to be going well for her. Their daughter is absolutely adorable.

I wouldn’t necessarily say social services are always involved if people are bad parents. I remember growing up and next doors kids would be walking around all day in dirty nappies or naked in the front garden dirty and if they had the front door open you could smell pee just walking my step . The parents were known to take drugs/dad robbing and the kids always swearing and the house was a right state but social services were never involved 🤷🏼‍♀️
social services aren’t always involved if someone’s a bad parent they’ll be involved if they need support we need to stop with this stereotype of they are only involved if someone is a bad parent because it isn’t the case

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t necessarily say social services are always involved if people are bad parents. I remember growing up and next doors kids would be walking around all day in dirty nappies or naked in the front garden dirty and if they had the front door open you could smell pee just walking my step . The parents were known to take drugs/dad robbing and the kids always swearing and the house was a right state but social services were never involved 🤷🏼‍♀️
social services aren’t always involved if someone’s a bad parent they’ll be involved if they need support we need to stop with this stereotype of they are only involved if someone is a bad parent because it isn’t the case
Yeah sorry, I probably didn't use the best example there! Although in the example you've used I would probably argue that social services probably should have been involved.

I guess the point I was just trying to make was that although we've seen them do some pretty questionable things, I don't necessarily think these girls are bad parents or they shouldn't be allowed to re-produce.

Reactions: 3
Yeah sorry, I probably didn't use the best example there! Although in the example you've used I would probably argue that social services probably should have been involved.

I guess the point I was just trying to make was that although we've seen them do some pretty questionable things, I don't necessarily think these girls are bad parents or they shouldn't be allowed to re-produce.
The example I gave, I meant social services should of been involved however they weren’t involved even though they clearly should of been. However, they aren’t always involved because someone is a bad parent they sometimes are involved because parents need extra support or don’t know what to do 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do think some of these girls do need them involved to some extent because they clearly aren’t getting appropriate support from their families

Reactions: 2
Lmao, the filter she uses makes them look like corpses with the blue lips 🤣🤣 I don’t think that’s a dress it’s her lingerie😂😂 lesbian looking Brett is on the other side of the camera for once 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
I want to know why every time Charlie uploads a pic of herself, she has to pull the same section of her hair away from head. Just can’t for the life of me think why

Can’t believe brett has stuck that spoiler to his car and hasn’t even cleaned it ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Apparently Calgel is a god send , but I live in Ireland it isn't allowed to be sold here. I've tried ordering it online and they wont post here either 😅😅😅
Parcel motel or address pal will give you a uk address to send it to and then it will be forwarded to you!

• Heart