Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patiently waiting for the eBay lingerie piccies, abuse claims, rebound fucks.. and then of course a reunion.. stronger than ever, brush it all under the carpet, pretence happiness..and the cherry on the cake, announcement of the next pregnancy
EF72FF00-0A32-491D-90F2-A65840EDCBB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Patiently waiting for the eBay lingerie piccies, abuse claims, rebound fucks.. and then of course a reunion.. stronger than ever, brush it all under the carpet, pretence happiness..and the cherry on the cake, announcement of the next pregnancy
View attachment 296972
She better no start with that pish again. She's a disgrace to those who have been abused.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 296972
I know growing up in a broken home can't be nice, but surely it's better than having two parents who can't make their minds up? Poor Harlow isn't going to know whether she's coming or going! I hope for her sake they realise that they need to decide whether they can realistically make it work or not, and if necessary, part ways for good. At least then she won't grow up confused about whether Daddy is living with them or not...

Reactions: 9
charlottes video of the twins 🥺🥺 is it possible to be broody while pregnant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
View attachment 296972
It’s only the start of the lockdown 🙈 wonder what Charlie will do during this lockdown

It’s only the start of the lockdown 🙈 wonder what Charlie will do during this lockdown

Also feel sorry for Brett he must be going through a hard time with his recent posts on Facebook

Attachments

Let’s hope she doesn’t crash her car in the road this time 🙈

Let’s hope she doesn’t crash her car in the road this time 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah not trying to stir the pot, her quote caption seemed a little strange for someone happily engaged that’s all.. and how much you willing to bet on their relationship being “fine”? 😂 odds on that must be pretty good!!

Oh she always does this she's boring lol when she hasn't had any attention for five minutes.

Reactions: 4
what a shame charlie will actually need to look after her child now

Reactions: 2
That’s what I meant I bet she just wants attention and nothing has happened
🤣if I just wanted attention, don’t think I’d be posting on an anonymous forum. I saw one of the teen moms posted a suggestive quote and posted it on the forum where we discuss what they do.. sorry 😂

🤣if I just wanted attention, don’t think I’d be posting on an anonymous forum. I saw one of the teen moms posted a suggestive quote and posted it on the forum where we discuss what they do.. sorry 😂
Pretty sure they meant Charlie wanted attention? You ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Crash cars, balloons, get with guys who buy watermelon 🍉 get her lashes done
Those days were amazing 🤣 the drama, the whodunnit on bretts windscreen, bxtlins giving us the inside scoop, the speed at which those threads went compared to now...💨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15