Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of a head does Charlotte brother seem. He is so up himself. Also what is a op? Lol

Reactions: 4
its great donna has got longer dont get me wrong but the show gave the impression that she only had a few months to a year?

The show massively played up her illness. I'm not saying she is faking it, I mean you only have to look at her to see she is very poorly bless her, but the show gave the impression she was at deaths door. One scene even had her in a wheelchair and I've never seen that since in any of her IG posts...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Donna is a bit like the boy who cried wolf, she’s made that many of these videos now nobody knows what’s true. She made an entire video insinuating that Charlotte has cancer which never came to anything, and now this.... don’t get me wrong though if Conor is like that then good on her for getting out because it really is tough

Reactions: 7
It makes me smile that the majority of comments on Donnas videos are telling her to stop broadcasting their life to the general public if they don’t want people picking it apart! I think the sympathy people had for them is on the wane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much of a head does Charlotte brother seem. He is so up himself. Also what is a op? Lol
Opinions or something lol

But hes a ladies man living life going on holiday with everyone. Come on ladies line up and take him on holiday

Charlie instantly came to mind 🤣
Probably why they moan about wearing masks.

Brett's an expert on covid don't you know. Didnt you see his informative post on how we don't legally have to to a track and trace. Ignore your government guys just ask Brett what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Opinions or something lol

But hes a ladies man living life going on holiday with everyone. Come on ladies line up and take him on holiday

Probably why they moan about wearing masks.

Brett's an expert on covid don't you know. Didnt you see his informative post on how we don't legally have to to a track and trace. Ignore your government guys just ask Brett what to do
didn’t you know the official brett carter is the new boris johnson?

The show massively played up her illness. I'm not saying she is faking it, I mean you only have to look at her to see she is very poorly bless her, but the show gave the impression she was at deaths door. One scene even had her in a wheelchair and I've never seen that since in any of her IG posts...
I was thinking this as well, I see her writing paragraphs replying to almost all of her comments but on the show she could barely move her fingers????

Reactions: 4
Just watched donnas video whilst doing the boring washing up, at first I thought she was after a spot as Dear Dons on this morning but actually sounds like she is auditioning for a spot on CBeebies reading bedtime stories 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's like MTV stopped filming but Donna just continues to upload her updates. I haven't watched her latest offering, didn't make it through the last one. I'd be mortified if I was Charlotte, her mums just making the situation her and Connor worse. They are still those little girls parents and their dirty laundry shouldn't be getting aired on insta by the grandmother. Absolute chavs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Donna massively played up to the cameras, not saying she’s lied about being ill at all because you can see it in her but when the show was on, she couldn’t even stand up and Charlotte was doing everything for her and she only had a few months left and was even in a wheelchair at one point but throughout lockdown in charlottes lives she was able to go out for walks, and has time to do these silly videos she keeps making when she goes on a mad rant😬 it’s embarrassing watching her do these videos because it just makes people talk about her more🥱

Reactions: 10
yes i have just been blocked for asking where a babygrow is from😂😂😂😂 charlie if your reading this get a bloody grip rude cow

so if any1 knows where u can get it from let me know PLEASE lol xx
But in all fairness I'd be the same - please and thank you isn't hard 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I reckon Charlotte loves it! I think she doesn’t want to say things herself because no-one would believe anything that comes out her lying mouth(or fingers). But little does she know, know one believes anything Donna says either. Both of them are full of lies!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does Charlie think her followers never look at what her kids wearing? Claiming those god awful vivienes Westwood shoes that are horrendous for development have only been worn a couple of times. Poor harlow is constantly in them. Along with the air max that are apparently hardly worn 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think your kid needs anymore trainers Charlie. The kid has more shoes than I do