Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-Anne from teen mum uk has just hidden her entire pregnancy and just had a baby. Wonder if Charlie is getting any hints?? Maybe so, considering the attention she’s got from it. We know Charlie loves the attention lol
Don’t be silly, she wouldn’t be able to get baby things gifted to her if she kept it secret. She’d actually have to buy the new baby clothes with her own money.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to say Harlow is sick every 2 weeks. Does she just mean she is teething? Or is she actually sick? Because the poor little things immune system obviously needs help
Not surprised Harlow is sick. Harlow is passed to every Tom dick and Harry because she needs a brake and also couldn’t stay home during a global lockdown she still went out, so who knows what she’s caught off her useless mother

Reactions: 15
Not surprised Harlow is sick. Harlow is passed to every Tom dick and Harry because she needs a brake and also couldn’t stay home during a global lockdown she still went out, so who knows what she’s caught off her useless mother

That's true, my daughter is 18 months old and she's never had more then the sniffles. Now obviously that could just be sheer luck, but I definitely think they should look into why Harlow gets sick so often

Reactions: 6
That's true, my daughter is 18 months old and she's never had more then the sniffles. Now obviously that could just be sheer luck, but I definitely think they should look into why Harlow gets sick so often
is she actually sick tho? She looked fine today or is it just Charlie being para after Harlow being ill when she was young

Reactions: 3
She seems to say Harlow is sick every 2 weeks. Does she just mean she is teething? Or is she actually sick? Because the poor little things immune system obviously needs help
I’m sure some fruit and veg would help. Maybe we should send a watermelon...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's what I'm wondering, like is it just teething issues? Which is normal at her age. I know if my daughter is whiny or has a bit of a dodge tummy. Its down to her teething. Not down to being sick as such. Yes less carbs and more fresh fruit and veg would do no harm

Reactions: 2
That's what I'm wondering, like is it just teething issues? Which is normal at her age. I know if my daughter is whiny or has a bit of a dodge tummy. Its down to her teething. Not down to being sick as such. Yes less carbs and more fresh fruit and veg would do no harm
I feel so lucky, my daughter never had a peep with her teeth as I used some weird numbing stuff with her 29 years ago but surely Charlie knows the diff between teething and being properly poorly? Attention seeking at its best it looks like. Bretts posted Harlow today and she appears fine

Reactions: 4
I feel so lucky, my daughter never had a peep with her teeth as I used some weird numbing stuff with her 29 years ago but surely Charlie knows the diff between teething and being properly poorly? Attention seeking at its best it looks like. Bretts posted Harlow today and she appears fine

Apparently Calgel is a god send , but I live in Ireland it isn't allowed to be sold here. I've tried ordering it online and they wont post here either 😅😅😅

Reactions: 1
Apparently Calgel is a god send , but I live in Ireland it isn't allowed to be sold here. I've tried ordering it online and they wont post here either 😅😅😅
Amazon delivers 😅 it defo is a god send I got mine on Amazon n it delivers to Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sure some fruit and veg would help. Maybe we should send a watermelon...
This is what I came to say haha! No wonder she's always poorly with her appalling diet, her immune system is probably shot to tit!

Poor Harlow is probably constipated with the excessive carbs she eats. Probably hasn't got good immunity either with the lack of vitamins she would get from fruit and veg! It's a shame ☹

Reactions: 7
Poor Harlow is probably constipated with the excessive carbs she eats. Probably hasn't got good immunity either with the lack of vitamins she would get from fruit and veg! It's a shame ☹
Skip to Charlie now feeding Harlow a tit ton of veg for tea for all to see.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte is doing a live tonight our prayers have been answered
Do we think Donna will address any rumours that she’s pulled out of her arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Charlie would be showing off Harlow eating veg tonight but no, spag bol as normal 😆

• Haha