Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like Donna to do a video addressing the giant D round her neck. My local council estate called, they’d like their jewellery back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to Charlotte, she doesn't post any drama and does seem like a good mum to those girls and they are adorable 😊

Reactions: 16
I reckon once Don dons ain't around anymore charlotte will go quiet and be able to have more privacy. Never so much as seen charlotte talk about these things so she should leave it to Charlotte if she wants to tell people

Reactions: 7
I reckon once Don dons ain't around anymore charlotte will go quiet and be able to have more privacy. Never so much as seen charlotte talk about these things so she should leave it to Charlotte if she wants to tell people
That’s what makes me think Don Don must like force Charlotte or at least pressure her to let her do these videos or she just has no say whatsoever Don Don just makes the whole situation worse for Charlotte if she was just quiet all together it would take so much off Charlotte and let her have a bloody private life which is clear what she wants with not taking part in any of the videos etc like the only kinda drama Charlotte brings is/when she use to put connors name in her bio and out of it every week which loads of teens seem to do and some 20 odd year olds too

Reactions: 3
That’s what makes me think Don Don must like force Charlotte or at least pressure her to let her do these videos or she just has no say whatsoever Don Don just makes the whole situation worse for Charlotte if she was just quiet all together it would take so much off Charlotte and let her have a bloody private life which is clear what she wants with not taking part in any of the videos etc like the only kinda drama Charlotte brings is/when she use to put connors name in her bio and out of it every week which loads of teens seem to do and some 20 odd year olds too
couldn’t imagine anything worse than your mum constantly poking her nose in your business 24/7

Reactions: 10
Sod of Donna😴 if your that ‘ill’ you wouldn’t be doing these pointless and pathetic videos, Y+P was a year ago now. You aren’t getting another season so do everyone a favour, delete your public Instagram account and duck off back to a private life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Honestly Donna. Quit it. I understand it cant be nice seeing comments about your daughter but stop desperately trying to hold onto fame by recording these stupid videos that start with "I weren't gonna do this but..." This is just attention seeking at its finest and you are a huge attention seeker. Constantly bringing up trolls in all of yours and Charlotte's posts and lives, actually goading people. If you were an adult who actually really wanted to fight against the trolls you would blank them completely and encourage Charlotte to do the same. I'm sorry for her illness I really am, but the woman massively gets on my tits.

Reactions: 12
Honestly Donna. Quit it. I understand it cant be nice seeing comments about your daughter but stop desperately trying to hold onto fame by recording these stupid videos that start with "I weren't gonna do this but..." This is just attention seeking at its finest and you are a huge attention seeker. Constantly bringing up trolls in all of yours and Charlotte's posts and lives, actually goading people. If you were an adult who actually really wanted to fight against the trolls you would blank them completely and encourage Charlotte to do the same. I'm sorry for her illness I really am, but the woman massively gets on my tits.
she ‘wasnt’ going to do it the first time either but still managed to make a 6th video 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlotte is so irrelevant on SM now, she hardly gets 1,000 likes a post 🥴

Reactions: 5
"I wasn't going to say anything" is the equivalent of "don't wana be rude but". You know that something is going to be said, that no one asked for🤭

Reactions: 9
I can’t bare Donna. I actually quite like Charlotte and you can see she is really trying to be a good mum to those girls. As long she does everything the complete opposite to what Donna did when she was growing up then she should do fine 🙈. Seriously though Donna needs to grow up attention seeking twit that she is!!

Reactions: 5
we only comment on what they show us / what they say. maybe make a private account if you dont want to be in the public eye anymore x

Reactions: 2
Why on earth did Donna and Charlotte go on TV if they can’t handle people’s opinions 😂 they are both too soft and can’t handle it. Should of kept themselves to themselves in the first place. Don’t go on TV if you don’t want people to talk about you.
Because I think donny donnington pushes the narrative that she is gravely ill (where it is sad about her illness but it was obviously the main plot line and dramatically portrayed for Charlottes story other than having twins) and the two of them (mostly likely dons giving her track record of being in news papers and trying to be relevant) thought it would make them instantly likeable and nothing bad could be seen, we’ve seen the lies and crappy behaviour and we’ve not played into the narrative and clapping every time either of them post so we’re labelled as online bullies - hey, there are online bullies and they get called out but most of us are just having frank discussions and not submerged within their rusty sherif badges.

Reactions: 7
Because I think donny donnington pushes the narrative that she is gravely ill (where it is sad about her illness but it was obviously the main plot line and dramatically portrayed for Charlottes story other than having twins) and the two of them (mostly likely dons giving her track record of being in news papers and trying to be relevant) thought it would make them instantly likeable and nothing bad could be seen, we’ve seen the lies and crappy behaviour and we’ve not played into the narrative and clapping every time either of them post so we’re labelled as online bullies - hey, there are online bullies and they get called out but most of us are just having frank discussions and not submerged within their rusty sherif badges.
its great donna has got longer dont get me wrong but the show gave the impression that she only had a few months to a year?

Reactions: 6