Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe cause charlotte doesn’t let him see them when she goes in a strop ?
Weird considering when they were together she would leave him with them whilst she went out because he was such a good dad but now they are not together its changed

Reactions: 11
maybe cause charlotte doesn’t let him see them when she goes in a strop ?
I find it so weird how involved Donna makes herself with her kids! Fair enough, I tell my Mum when my boyfriend's been a bit of a dick but she would never publicly slate him as it's not her place to! I just feel like Donna makes herself far too involved. Charlotte is an adult now, so her Mum doesn't need to be fighting all her battles or involving herself with everything.

Part of me wonders if that's why Charlotte and Connor don't work - Don Dons sticking her nose in!

Reactions: 15
I find it so weird how involved Donna makes herself with her kids! Fair enough, I tell my Mum when my boyfriend's been a bit of a dick but she would never publicly slate him as it's not her place to! I just feel like Donna makes herself far too involved. Charlotte is an adult now, so her Mum doesn't need to be fighting all her battles or involving herself with everything.

Part of me wonders if that's why Charlotte and Connor don't work - Don Dons sticking her nose in!
I feel this. I think she seems to forget there not her kids, charlotte raised them not her 🤣

Reactions: 3
She needs to learn to spell lol, and she’s deleted it now!

Also it looks like her carpet...
I dont think its hers, look at the nails 🤣 although her sister has just come out as pregnant and I doubt she is happy about not getting all the attention so this would not surprise me

Reactions: 5
I dont think its hers, look at the nails 🤣 although her sister has just come out as pregnant and I doubt she is happy about not getting all the attention so this would not surprise me
I think it’s Brett holding it so people are put off by she doesn’t have her regular claws

Reactions: 4
She probably wants to be pregnant since her sister or cousin is and it won't be about her passing her driving test anymore

Has anyone seen her using a Henry on her insta before?? If the vacuum in the background is hers then the test is most likely hers

Reactions: 2

It wouldn’t surprise me if even Charlotte gives Donna half the information so it’s always Conner’s fault or just being big mouth to Conner and saying he should be doing X, Y and Z in a certain way and her kids can’t do no wrong because they fart rainbows and unicorns. She just really badly reminds me of my sisters boyfriends mum who’s a complete night mare and really known on the estate/Street as being the drama filled family who constantly causes trouble 24/7

Reactions: 5
It’s her cousin, if you’re meaning the one she tagged the other day when Harlow was holding a scan.
Jess theobald is her sister. Its the dodgy sister that was using Charlie to promote those weird rose Teddy things she was making. She would take orders and payment then they wouldn't turn up. This happened just after young and pregnant

• Wow
Can someone point me in the right direction of where it's been said king drugzy would be better having custody of the girls? I have looked but can't see it anywhere at all, I feel for Charlotte I really do because abusive relationship are the worst but I really don't recall seeing it posted here

Reactions: 4