Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone point me in the right direction of where it's been said king drugzy would be better having custody of the girls? I have looked but can't see it anywhere at all, I feel for Charlotte I really do because abusive relationship are the worst but I really don't recall seeing it posted here
donna should really do herself a favour and stop reading here, she obviously cant read properly spouting out lies and bullshit

is charlotte not old enough to fit her own battles 🥴 imagine your mum posting all those things about you for the world to know

Reactions: 11
Donna, literally NO-ONE said that the girls would be better off in his care. Please seek help!

Reactions: 7
Why would you do a video telling everyone your child has been in an abusive relationship and got into detail about how she was abusive? That’s Charlotte's place to disclose the information - yes she may have got Charlotte’s permissions but I think it should’ve come from Charlotte herself. Also I don’t think I’ve seen anything on here about how the girls would be better with Connor - in fact a lot of people have said how good Charlotte has been with the girls recently 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why would you do a video telling everyone your child has been in an abusive relationship and got into detail about how she was abusive? That’s Charlotte's place to disclose the information - yes she may have got Charlotte’s permissions but I think it should’ve come from Charlotte herself. Also I don’t think I’ve seen anything on here about how the girls would be better with Connor - in fact a lot of people have said how good Charlotte has been with the girls recently 🤷🏼‍♀️
tbh ive not seen charlotte mentioned on here in ages 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
tbh ive not seen charlotte mentioned on here in ages 😂😂😂😂
I think it was very briefly discussed how he doesnt see the kids and i said it was weird that he hadn't seen them when she would let him watch them when they went out. But I don't think anything bad was said apart from a comment about children using children as weapons. But i don't think anybody would think drughead Connor with his bumfluff beard would be better off with the girls.

Donna dosent read here (apparently) but my comment from yesterday was brought up? its not the first time hes not been able to see them but its all good for him to see the girls where there a couple 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Donna dosent read here (apparently) but my comment from yesterday was brought up? its not the first time hes not been able to see them but its all good for him to see the girls where there a couple 🤷🏽‍♀️
I understand were your coming from

But if she was in an abusive relationship they love bomb you and you think they are the greatest thing and don't question it and then when you leave u
You see it and some go back and its an endless cycle. Unfortunately despite any abuse physical.or otherwise if he wanted contact he can go to court to get it as he's biologically the dad and thats what they would focus on (although it would probably supervised)

But if she was in an abusive relationship they love bomb you and you think they are the greatest thing and don't question it and then when you leave u
You see it and some go back and its an endless cycle. Unfortunately despite any abuse physical.or otherwise if he wanted contact he can go to court to get it as he's biologically the dad and thats what they would focus on (although it would probably supervised)
didnt say he shouldn’t see them I said its not the first time shes done it

didnt say he shouldn’t see them I said its not the first time shes done it
Never said you did lol

I'm just saying in general that's what it's like. So if it is true by the sounds of the video she's obviously not going to let him around or be alone with them at least

‘Charlotte couldn’t face doing this video’ Charlotte has never done a video like don dons, Don dons loves the Drama

Reactions: 10
whats that saying of never hang your dirty laundry out for everyone to see 🤷🏽‍♀️

Also I don't understand why she would out Bretts abuse if she was going through exactly the same as Charlie

Reactions: 10
If I’m a bully for speaking about her and her daughter then she’s a bully for speaking about him😂 petty Betty 2.0

Why on earth did Donna and Charlotte go on TV if they can’t handle people’s opinions 😂 they are both too soft and can’t handle it. Should of kept themselves to themselves in the first place. Don’t go on TV if you don’t want people to talk about you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why on earth did Donna and Charlotte go on TV if they can’t handle people’s opinions 😂 they are both too soft and can’t handle it. Should of kept themselves to themselves in the first place. Don’t go on TV if you don’t want people to talk about you.
honestly thank you so much x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Charlotte couldn’t face doing this video’ Charlotte has never done a video like don dons, Don dons loves the Drama
She really needs to stay out of charlottes business. If Charlotte couldn’t face doing a video, there’s a reason for it and perhaps she just didn’t want the video out there.

Reactions: 4

The thing is now days everyone calls near enough every relationship abusive 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not saying it wasn’t or that their lying but we’ll never know what happened besides Donna’s video but these days you could just have a pain ass relationship were on person doesn’t do nothing and once that relationship is over people will cry and call it abusive
If it was abusive you wouldn’t make a video and plaster it all about especially when the victim is still coming to terms and recovering in case of back lash of the perpetrator

She really needs to stay out of charlottes business. If Charlotte couldn’t face doing a video, there’s a reason for it and perhaps she just didn’t want the video out there.
I’m getting the idea Donna is just forcing/pressuring Charlotte to let her address and do these videos 😂 Charlotte just does the typical full time mummy posts about stuff but Donna always needs to geck in and do a video like she’s addressing the nation 🙄 poor Charlotte probably fed up of it but can’t get a word in edge ways

Reactions: 3
Donna thinks she’s Boris Johnson the way she keeps releasing updates and statements 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19