Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “21 month old babies” that are screaming the fuckin house down aren’t calling us bullies they are obviously crying because they are hurt, hungry, tired, or better yet.. might want some juice or a clean arse... Ya know... the NORMAL reasons why children cry? Not because us “bullies” have commented on a website stating facts about their mother being a woman.

Anyone else think big don dons looks like momo with veneers 😂😂
How dare you insult her like that now we will have to endure at 10 minute video of us being called bullies

Dont say that now Donna’s going to address pregnancy rumours...and she NEVER addresses things 😤
She definitely looks more pregnant than the pregnant girl in her other photo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im 7 months pregnant and don’t look like that. but maybe cause charlotte had a csection?

Reactions: 1
im 7 months pregnant and don’t look like that. but maybe cause charlotte had a csection?

Not sure, I had my daughter naturally and while I haven't a flat stomach. I do not have a belly that looks pregnant. Maybe she suffers from bloat

Reactions: 1
D stands for delusional 🤣
I think she honestly makes things up to be relevant and as a sob story for all the unknowing idiots who don’t know what they’re really like! They thrive off the attention if they were that bothered they’d have private profiles

Reactions: 3
Same here i had mine 2 years ago too, I have a c section pouch that doesn't want to go 🤦🏼‍♀️ hense why I don't wear dresses anymore as I think it stands out more.

Long time lurker but just wanna say no matter what you do that “c section” pouch will never go. It’s not a pouch from a section, it’s where your uterus is which obviously grows when you’re pregnant sorry ladies but don’t hurt yourselves trying to get rid of it 🙈

Reactions: 5
To be fair I had a C-section 9 months ago, I have no pouch and I'm back in size 10 jeans but if I'm a little bit bloated or eat a big meal I look 7 months pregnant again, straightaway. It's like my body stretched that way once and now it jsut goes back to that under pressure. I assumed this was normal and happened to everyone after babies. 😂🙈

Nice to see Harlow with a good meal in front of her. 😊

Reactions: 2
She may have a little c section pouch, which are hard to get rid of 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn’t know there was such things and my mum had a C section when she had my sister but even in the pic her arms look a lot bigger considering she is is quite small/skinny 😬 (no, I’m not slagging charlottes size or anything I’m just making observation)

I dunno I feel a bit uneasy talking about wether, someone is pregnant or not. It doesn't sit well with me, I'm sure we will know shortly if she is...as it will keep her relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Charlie’s sister really needs to start matching her neck to that full coverage face😳

When they’re both got their full lashes on I swear they looked drugged up🤣 must be heavy on the lids

What is with that awful duck face pout Charlotte insists on doing in all photos with her friends? She's not a bad looking girl but that face does her no favours! What's wrong with just smiling! I've never once had a selfie with my friends and felt compelled to do my best duck impression.

Reactions: 13
A long time lurker here, but,
How many times is Charlie going to take the same selfie on her bed in the mirror in a different outfit?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there something wrong with Charlotte's mouth? What the hell is that face she pulls when she sees a camera 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a fellow lash extension wearer - Charlie, please, give your lashes a good brush :sick::sick: