Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donnas making up rubbish again 🤣
Maybe the D necklace actually stands for dignified?!
also her heart is PULTATING right now 🤣🤣 I cant cope
I do think someone made a comment about the girls tops they had? Saying they looked like Victorian dolls i think?
Not sure id call that trolling them though haha, just an opinion on the outfit.

Reactions: 6
I do think someone made a comment about the girls tops they had? Saying they looked like Victorian dolls i think?
Yeah I remember that but hardly something to make a 6 min video for

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol that’s was me! End of the day we all have opinions about children’s clothes, I didn’t like them but I was hardly bullying the babies! Pretty sure they didn’t choose to put that outfit on 🙄
ETA after I’ve just watched a minute of the vid, it cannot be just my comment the way she has gone on, I’ve bloody stuck up for them before when everyone was carrying on about ants on the floor, I said it was normal in any house (although bit weird she never noticed before she did the video) and people saying Donna was on drugs that’s the reason for her appearance, I stuck up for them then. So people aren’t just being horrible all the time. Ffs I don’t see the reason to get worked up about an opinion on an outfit which obviously
Was not chosen by the twins

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
dignified don is back! She was talking about how a messy baby is a happy baby then a minute later said they are “clean happy and loved” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused about donnas new vid! I went back and I can’t see any comments about how the twins look or anyone calling them scummy.. doesn’t even look like Charlotte has been spoken about for ages - is there another thread I’m missing?! (Haven’t caught up in ages) Confused lol

Reactions: 3
Granny Don Dons is starting to get on my last nerve with these fake videos. Stop trying to be relevant Donna, your daughter and your beautiful granddaughters haven’t been spoken about. Put a sock in it will you!!

Reactions: 13
Don Dons weekly vids are like Bojos daily corona briefings 😂 😂 maybe she thinks she’s having a bojo/trump moment briefing the fans weekly 😂

also I thought the Victorian clothes comment was about Harlow not the twins?
Like that time she made that Charlie comment about Charlotte 😂 gripping at straws now she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think those “21 month old babies” are really cute but I think the outfits they get put in are chavtastic 😂 does that mean I’m a bully??🥴

Reactions: 2
In all seriousness tbough, when has anyone bullied the babies? They are beautiful little girls. Someone saying they didn’t like the top they wore isn’t bullying them! So what?! And nobody has ever commented on what brands they are dressed in. That’s blatant lies Donna and fine well you know it! There will not be a single person on this thread, or anywhere else that will care where you buy your clothes from!!!! Is there another thread that you get all this crap from? If there’s anything to talk about it’s you and how embarrassing and desperate for attention you are. Charlotte in my opinion Does a good job considering what she’s up against and especially now she’s on her own without king whatever the hell his name is. You are the one that’s causing her trouble!!! You are the one that is dragging her name up when nobody is saying anything bad about her on here.
The problem here Donna is YOU!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A dirty baby is a happy baby ask social service!! You need parenting classes!🤣🤣

Thanks Donna but think there’s abit of a difference between dirty and messy🙄🤣

She says she’s banned from the site but obviously not🙉 I’d be so embarrassed if she was my mother🙈

Reactions: 10
A dirty baby is a happy baby ask social service!! You need parenting classes!🤣🤣

Thanks Donna but think there’s abit of a difference between dirty and messy🙄🤣

She says she’s banned from the site but obviously not🙉 I’d be so embarrassed if she was my mother🙈
I'm sorry a firy baby is a happy baby ask social services bit just made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When people have said (literally months ago) that Charlotte was dirty, it wasn’t because the kids had a bit of dinner on them it’s because she had ants on her floor and the kids socks were black from dirt 😂 get over yourself Donna if it’s posted for people to see, people are going to comment on it. Charlotte hasn’t posted so hasn’t been spoken about (until now cos you like the drama)

Reactions: 3