Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have such embarrassment for Charlotte!! That montage of clips the one where friend sitting in floor with looks like metal sphere behind that is the middle of a roundabout underpass in town thats where used hang around at like 15 i get she was young and pregnant so missed out but really its embarrassing!

Reactions: 6
I have such embarrassment for Charlotte!! That montage of clips the one where friend sitting in floor with looks like metal sphere behind that is the middle of a roundabout underpass in town thats where used hang around at like 15 i get she was young and pregnant so missed out but really its embarrassing!
Toys r us roundabout😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In all fairness I had a baby the day before Charlotte has the twins and she’s got a way better figure than me 😂 I can’t see how people are even speculating pregnancy, god knows what yous would thing about my jelly belly 😂😂

Parents aside Harlow is bloody gorgeous.

As a fellow lash extension wearer - Charlie, please, give your lashes a good brush :sick::sick:
You have to brush eyelash extensions??? Most days it's an achievement it I brush my bloody hair. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Parents aside Harlow is bloody gorgeous.

You have to brush eyelash extensions??? Most days it's an achievement it I brush my bloody hair. 😂😂
Yeah haha, you should brush them daily and also clean them regularly. I clean mine every other day with baby shampoo and I can get 3 - 4 weeks out of mine before needing an infill. I look at the state of Charlies sometimes and all I want to do is clean them! I bet hers don't last very long before needing an infill, they never look neat and brushed!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah haha, you should brush them daily and also clean them regularly. I clean mine every other day with baby shampoo and I can get 3 - 4 weeks out of mine before needing an infill. I look at the state of Charlies sometimes and all I want to do is clean them! I bet hers don't last very long before needing an infill, they never look neat and brushed!
Thats because Charlie has a broom stuck to each eyelid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is with that awful duck face pout Charlotte insists on doing in all photos with her friends? She's not a bad looking girl but that face does her no favours! What's wrong with just smiling! I've never once had a selfie with my friends and felt compelled to do my best duck impression.
It's almost like she wants to look as if shes had lip filler.. She just looks stupid when she pulls that face. She goes on about how her lips are naturally plump but she forces that stupid duck pose..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bet she has lash lice

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wish MTV would hurry up and bring a new series out with new girls, so bored of them all now!! We need fresh teaaaa ☕

Wish MTV would hurry up and bring a new series out with new girls, so bored of them all now!! We need fresh teaaaa ☕
After the absolute tit show this cast created, I doubt MTV dare renew it again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10