Teen Mum Young & Pregnant UK #18

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its as i said I liked how Harlow was dressed and she looks cleaner than the twins do I know its bitchy and I know kids get dirty but just Harlow looks cleaner that's coz charlie never let's her do anything!

Reactions: 1
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck are those children wearing?? Is it something off Tudor times with their neck ruffles? The twins look less than impressed, dont blame them 😳
View attachment 265102
this is the only thing I can find that she could be referencing! But surely it’s a bit of a reach to make a 6 min video out of this comment.
The babies are beautiful, but not everyone is going to love the way they’re dressed 🤷🏻‍♀️

That still doesn't make anyone a bully especially when they are physically coming here to read it all...they don't have to come on this site they're apparently banned from, they choose to do that themselves.

Reactions: 10
Well I’m glad it wasn’t my comment. I’ve never said the girls look unclean and I stay clear of anyone who says that because I’m not gonna have an argument with someone I don’t know over their opinion. That’s what this site is for, opinions and gossip, if we all thought the same the world would be a very boring place! They must have read through the whole thread to find that, I can’t even remember reading it!

The Victorian comment was aimed at Charlie/Harlow when we were on about the soft play

54316A6D-FBB4-4D50-BDB1-B9CFF68D0690.png

Last edited:
Well I’m glad it wasn’t my comment. I’ve never said the girls look unclean and I stay clear of anyone who says that because I’m not gonna have an argument with someone I don’t know over their opinion. That’s what this site is for, opinions and gossip, if we all thought the same the world would be a very boring place! They must have read through the whole thread to find that, I can’t even remember reading it!

The Victorian comment was aimed at Charlie/Harlow when we were on about the soft play

View attachment 271525
Not the first time Donna took a comment about Charlie and made it out to be about Charlotte. Sure it wasn’t not long ago Donna was going on about tattle slagging Charlotte off for going out saying we were saying she goes out every weekend when obviously we were all going on about Charlie and her needing breaks after having Harlow for 2 minutes 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Even an dyslexic wouldn’t get those two names mixed up never mind a 50 odd year old woman (not sure how old she is but looks older than me dad)

Reactions: 2
How old are the twins again? Didn’t quite catch it

We need to ‘go help’

Sad pathetic lives???? Says the ones that like to look themselves up on here to see what people are saying 🤣🤣🤣

Can Charlotte not speak for herself???

Oh and ‘we don’t give a tit what you have to say’ but I’m going to go on for 6 minutes about what you’ve been saying because we care about what you say

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahh Donna bore the duck off man. I know you’re reading here, how about you have a go at your daughter for smoking drugs around her kids. Ive seen T is staying again and from what I know from their lives they love to drink and get high together. Maybe have a look at your daughters behaviour and disgusting attitude before you slate us for having an anonymous opinion on an anonymous gossip site. Maybe let Charlotte stick up for herself and fight her own battles? She’s going to have too one day, may aswell teach her how to now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also, you might want to lose the tacky jewellery. My head would be lob sided too if I had that much glass hanging from my neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Donna your video was absolutely .... LAUGHABLE :ROFLMAO: the twins look DO dirty 🤷‍♀️ and they might not be dirty but they look it and it's not their fault. No-one is bullying them and if anything its you, Charlotte and anyone else looking after them who look bad. Charlotte is their mum she should make sure that they are well presented if shes going to be taking pictures and videos of them and posting them on social media where she knows people are going to comment and have their opinions about certain things. Are you not embarrassed by now? I would be mortified if anyone ever said my child looked dirty ONCE and it's been said many times about the twins and you and charlotte still post them looking dirty. Donna, YOU should be ashamed of yourself for lying for your daughter on national tv and going along with a fake story and I'm not talking about your illness but who knows at this point. YOUR life must be pathetic and low that you have to resort to making videos every week putting words in people's mouths just to stay relevant. The majority of things you 'address' arent even things that anybody has actually said. So please, hush your gums. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why’s everyone being so defensive.. who cares if anyone’s actually said anything that hurts their feelings. They went on a TV show, and by doing so they opened up their lives to the potential of negativity! Honestly, if these comments are the worst things going on in their sad little lives then good for them!! Sooo much worse going on in the world!

Reactions: 12
I think what most of us have said is there is no problem with the twins covering themselfs in there food personally I think that is cute. The problem we have is when we have seen there white socks black on the soles where they've been walking around

Reactions: 1
It's normal for a little dirt on socks, I hoover and mop every day. My daughters socks would have a small bit of fluff on the bottoms...but nowhere near the extent of her little girls. We all know kids get mucky, toddlers drop food on themselves, they dribble etc. There is a difference between that and filthy. That's what people are commenting on.

They are lovely little girls, no one is saying it's the children's fault. No one is saying they have to wear branded clothing. What's the point most of the time? kids only wreck them anyway. What is being pointed out here, is that there are enough people around them, not working might I add. Who can put them in a clean outfit and clean the gaff.

This shouldn't even be a thing anyways, as this was said ages ago. Not sure why Donna is dragging it up again

Reactions: 6
I feel like I haven’t been on for a while 😂✌🏻. Just seen about big D and her video 🙄. Why make a video about someone saying the girls are dirty? We wouldn’t say they looked dirty if they didn’t🤦🏻‍♀️. Maybe the the D stands for d*ckhead! Maybe if Charlotte spent less time getting stone and more time making sure the girls were bathed and kept clean then no one would have anything to comment on. My kid gets up to all kinds and gets messy but I can guarantee that he’s always clean! Absolutely disgusting, maybe cleaning that filthy house would be a start you pair of scruffs.

I feel like I haven’t been on for a while 😂✌🏻. Just seen about big D and her video 🙄. Why make a video about someone saying the girls are dirty? We wouldn’t say they looked dirty if they didn’t🤦🏻‍♀️. Maybe the the D stands for d*ckhead! Maybe if Charlotte spent less time getting stone and more time making sure the girls were bathed and kept clean then no one would have anything to comment on. My kid gets up to all kinds and gets messy but I can guarantee that he’s always clean! Absolutely disgusting, maybe cleaning that filthy house would be a start you pair of scruffs.
Oh and that’s not me saying the twins are ‘scummy’ they’re beautiful little girls and it’s such a shame they have to live in that smoke filled dump with the weird fire on wall 😬

AND also what type of chance did Charlotte stand with a compulsive liar of a mother like you!

Reactions: 6
The “21 month old babies” that are screaming the fuckin house down aren’t calling us bullies they are obviously crying because they are hurt, hungry, tired, or better yet.. might want some juice or a clean arse... Ya know... the NORMAL reasons why children cry? Not because us “bullies” have commented on a website stating facts about their mother being a woman.

Anyone else think big don dons looks like momo with veneers 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Charlotte looks pregnant in her latest pic on insta?
also who rattled hype man Don Don’s cage?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7