Teen mum young & pregnant #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Choddz&oli drama (who’s surprised??)
Charlotte not appreciating tax payers money and outing her views on working mums, then apologising when called out
Brett has gone quiet
Laura & Morgan expecting a little girl - Laura is carrying

Reactions: 5
Charlotte not appreciating tax payers money and outing her views on working mums, then apologising when called out
Brett has gone quiet
And we still can't talk about Connor but we will when we are allowed to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And we still can't talk about Connor but we will when we are allowed to
For legal reasons we can’t talk about him. For legal reasons. Do you think it’s for legals reasons? They haven’t quite mentioned why they can’t talk about him?🤣 guessing legal reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brett has gone quiet
Morgan is still a propa crank!
Bxltins has found a new watermelon 🍉- sorry choddz
Parker (Laura’s side piece) Knows Morgan will always be vile
And Charlotte got jealous of choddz having all the attention yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlotte is an uneducated idiot. She literally doesn’t even have the ability to recognise the reason she gets to stay at home all day in her dressing gown is because other people (including mums with kids in nurseries) work. I’ve got nothing against people who have to rely on benefits when they really need to, but she should at least appreciate that her choosing not to work is a luxury most people don’t have.

Reactions: 23
As if Charlotte said kids put in nursery get dragged up by strangers with mums who don't care about them, then said she was going private but staying for 'collabs' I.e begging and freebies, then she's not 'going private' and now her kids are starting nursery soon. You couldn't make it up, the girl needs to go and get herself educated fast, agree with previous poster on last thread that said she should go to nursery with the girls to help with her literacy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She has a right cheek slagging off working parents - what would she do if the benefits system didnt exist and Universal Credit wasnt a thing?! Then she'd have something to boo hoo about on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I knew TMG wouldn’t post the truth about Charlotte lying about the abortion😂 she’s worse than TMT. Just imagine if TMT came out with it hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I knew TMG wouldn’t post the truth about Charlotte lying about the abortion😂 she’s worse than TMT. Just imagine if TMT came out with it hahaha
Exactly! She was banging on about "favouritism" on TMT but she is soo selective on "the tea". She just loves to constantly drag Charlie, it's so repetitive now 🙄 Charlie could fart and TMG would post about it. I'm not a Charlie fan either lol just saying "the tea" from TMG is dead.

Reactions: 11
Charlotte chats so much tit, why say stupid stuff about children going to nurseries. Unfortunately sometimes parents have to send their children to creche or day care because they actually have to work or want to better themselves by doing a course. While she sits in a dressing gown all day🤮

Reactions: 8
Charlotte chats so much tit, why say stupid stuff about children going to nurseries. Unfortunately sometimes parents have to send their children to creche or day care because they actually have to work or want to better themselves by doing a course. While she sits in a dressing gown all day🤮
Chopping up salad in little dishes that we just know her kids don’t eat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just commenting so I can stay on the thread.. waiting for the inevitable social services drama with Chodderz (wondering if it’s already happening, since boy Brett is. So quiet?)

and more stupid tit to come out of Charlottes mouth, wow these two are the gift that keep on giving

I love how after Charlie has any drama, she goes quiet for dayssss😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nursery isn’t just for the parents, it benefits the children massively. My friend has a non-verbal child and the nursery she sent him to have helped hugely with his development, they have also helped with things like finding him the right school for September to support his needs. Also, she has another baby, who is too young for nursery so she doesn’t work.. and yet she still sends one to nursery, she could quite happily have him at home with her and his sister BUT it benefits him and it would be selfish of her to keep him at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just commenting so I can stay on the thread.. waiting for the inevitable social services drama with Chodderz (wondering if it’s already happening, since boy Brett is. So quiet?)

and more stupid tit to come out of Charlottes mouth, wow these two are the gift that keep on giving
If you click watch at the the top of the thread then this thread shows under your "watched threads" section. It takes you to where you last read or commented.

Reactions: 4
Charlotte going private reallllllllly went well. She loves the attention so we all knew it wouldn't last

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe we are on thread 29 🙃🙃🙃 what a car crash these guys are (obvs apart from alesha)

Reactions: 16
She’s also said that she doesn’t want to know about what we’re saying on tattle. How long before she’s ranting about something we’ve said😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s also said that she doesn’t want to know about what we’re saying on tattle. How long before she’s ranting about something we’ve said😂
She doesn't need to know because she'll be checking herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.