Teen mum young & pregnant #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Alesha not have social media? Never see anything about her on here lol fair play to her for not airing dirty laundry for the world to see like the rest of them if that’s the case

Reactions: 3
Yeah she does, she o
Does Alesha not have social media? Never see anything about her on here lol fair play to her for not airing dirty laundry for the world to see like the rest of them if that’s the case
Yeah she does, she promotes more than anything, she never puts anything personal on there, she still has that god awful coco Chanel rug though🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her brother works I think but only because he posts cringey stories about walking to work. Unfollowed him he is a bit creepy
I don’t think he works anymore, he posts videos of himself every so often on Instagram (head to toe mind you which I find super strange tbh! posing of when he’s going for an interview etc

Reactions: 1
Does anyone find Harlows room set up at Bretts really odd? Like the tv facing the cot so she’s obviously left in there watching tv, surely a 2 yo shouldn’t have a tv in their room anyway?

Reactions: 24
No way has Charlie moved on already!!!
yes it’s her dad, he had her young. She posted it on her stories before

But I noticed Charlie doesn’t follow her sister anymore and her sisters username @ is a different surname to Charlie’s
02493D96-948D-45FA-81FC-04EB7429F46A.png

Reactions: 2
I was about to say god Charlie’s vagina is a revolving door. But he’s her dad lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Would you really want a stepdaughter like that 😂😂
I already have one whose mother acts like Charlie. So dealing with a silly little girl will be much easier than a 32-year-old abusive narcissist who puts her latest dick before her kid's wellbeing.

And imagine telling daddy to make his daughter unblock me on Instagram ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Going by her mums taste in men...I’m pretty sure none of you will want him 😂

Does anyone find Harlows room set up at Bretts really odd? Like the tv facing the cot so she’s obviously left in there watching tv, surely a 2 yo shouldn’t have a tv in their room anyway?
Yes that is weird...the bathroom offended me more though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I already have one whose mother acts like Charlie. So dealing with a silly little girl will be much easier than a 32-year-old abusive narcissist who puts her latest dick before her kid's wellbeing.

And imagine telling daddy to make his daughter unblock me on Instagram ;)
I know the feels! Some mums🤦🏼‍♀️😂 can imagine Charlie being like that as a mum tbh😂

yes I seen that earlier, the tv is balancing on the box half hanging off. Proper weird having a TV pointed at a cot like that

Reactions: 4
Seems like Brett is running out of content.. So far he's treated us too.. His shiney face, the bathroom, an odd toddlers room set up(the TV, why?! Maybe buy a toy box)
& a colour changing light bulb😂 wow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems like Brett is running out of content.. So far he's treated us too.. His shiney face, the bathroom, an odd toddlers room set up(the TV, why?! Maybe buy a toy box)
& a colour changing light bulb😂 wow
Don’t forget the raindrops on his precious car 🤣 that shiny face though put me off my food 😖

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.