Teen mum young & pregnant #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is just uneducated to be honest, she doesn’t have a role model in her family who actually works. It’s all she’s ever known is for parents to not work and be stay at home ‘yummy mummies’ (hate that saying it’s so cringe!). She’s clearly never seen the benefits of someone going out to work for a living, having their own identity and having another purpose in life instead of raising children. I know people who can’t work due to various reasons and would love to go back to work instead of being a stay at home mum. But literally not one person in her family work, not even her brother or sister who are a hell of a lot older than her who also have children themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her brother works I think but only because he posts cringey stories about walking to work. Unfollowed him he is a bit creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg haven’t been on here in months!! Finally catching up on everything. I’ve been blocked by a majority of the cast so this I thread is handy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the DV relationship Charlotte has mentioned on the post about Mia with Connor? I’m a bit behind 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sorry but Charlie is such a bleeping beg.
It’s about time she realised this collab shite she tries to flog isn’t going anywhere no matter how many times a day you share the same tit. The beg for freebies is embarrassing considering she “works” with boutiques

Reactions: 12
Sending kids to nursery isn’t a bad thing, it’s good for them, my siblings have lots of children between them and some go to nursery and some don’t, all for various reasons, and that’s fine, the ones that go to nursery are well cared for and and love it when they go

Reactions: 4
Can I ask why these teen mum girls always cover their toes with emojis on pictures???? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i think charlotte doesn’t like people going on at her so says tit about people who do the opposite but it then backfires when she then goes and does the opposite...

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this was already covered in threads before but whatever happened with Charlotte and Tia? They were all besties then all of a sudden no mention of each other. I can’t remember seeing any falling out or drama lol

Smoking fags whilst her kids are sat next to her 🤢
That is gross doesn’t she have a sofa out by her front door can’t she sit on that away from her kids? It’s not as though there’s no one there to watch her kids while she does so

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this was already covered in threads before but whatever happened with Charlotte and Tia? They were all besties then all of a sudden no mention of each other. I can’t remember seeing any falling out or drama lol
I’m sure they fell out when one of them got a boyfriend, it was around the time she did a live and mentioned Connor 97 times to say they couldn’t talk about him. I don’t know if she got back with Connor and Tia told her not to? I’m sure a bit after that Tia tagged her in just a pic or something that was a friendly vibe but nothing since

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So nice to see Harlow was with Jane yesterday afternoon/evening

Reactions: 2
48B3353C-CCEE-46DD-AF61-4AB0FDEAC85B.jpeg

Someone mentioned Charlotte not letting the girls go down the slide alone and now she’s posted a video with this in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.