Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daes56

Guys... I’ll watch the video
I’m a single mum and once my daughter goes to sleep I get so bored, so I’m prepared to watch it and give a recap. I have snacks, I will take breaks when needed, I can do this.. pray for me xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I love how thats the one comment Brett decides to get angry about. Why not address the comments about your coke habit and stupid toxic co parenting situation. Attention seeking prat

• Haha
Reactions: 56

at88

Maybe they were just curious as they haven’t seen anything like it before? Not exactly taking the piss out of her, highly doubt anyone would take the piss out of a pea sized bald spot anyway.. stop being sooooooo touchy jeeeze

• Heart
Reactions: 47

at88

We have discussed this enough! Just shut up about it now. I’ve apologised enough, fucking move on!

Reactions: 46
Charlie, hun, just cause you like to dress like a prostitute, doesn’t mean your child does. Please for love of God, put some pants on her or a skirt! What’s wrong with these girls?! Knee high socks and a bodysuit.. that is not an outfit for a toddler
Sorry but the wording in this is just wrong, Charlie does dress like a slapper at times but she’s young and tbf I did (no I don’t like her she’s clearly needs to get her life together) but to say Harlow is dressed like a prostitute is actually vile, she’s 2 and yes the outfit is too young for her but really 🤦🏻‍♀️ Your comment is just wrong wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Charlie's dad looks rough around the edges , the kinda guy that would call you darlin' and stay out all weekend drinking and taking drugs 😂 hard pass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Hann98

VIP Member
Genuine question does anyone else have their toddler in the front seat? I’ve always been too worried to put my little girl next to me
I have too pop my son in the front as he’s a nightmare when travelling (he’s autistic)

Will don don do a video addressing the rumours Charlotte is not going bald its the hair dye
For legal reasons we can’t talk about it. They’ll be on judge rinder soon

429D2135-2D09-4F30-86AC-7EF1D8ED4CE3.jpeg
Starring next month x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
Dirty delete though with that comment 😂 proves they wasn’t just ‘curious’ 🙄
i can still see it 👀

Let’s be real on here we’ve said that Harlow should be taken away from them. That she suffers from emotional neglect and upheaval with the constant changes in her life and yet a comment about a bald spot is what leaves him speechless. I get that it comes from a traumatic time (once he has explained it) and I personally wouldn’t comment on appearance of a kid but he’s acting like she was posted and people are ripping her to shreds or saying she’s ugly, these people and their dramatics 😴

Reactions: 41

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
110FFD12-B15E-4F63-BEAC-10D5BF23E600.jpeg

I’ve honestly never seen eyebrows as horrendous in my life 😂😂😂😂😭 why do her friends/family not tell her hahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Scar14

VIP Member
I agree Harlow should be wearing something on her bottom half, but that’s literally a child. The word prostitute shouldn’t even come to mind. A child could be running around naked and the word prostitute wouldn’t come to mind. Because they are CHILDREN.

Okay, so I made a comment about the clothing which her mother put her in. Granted shouldn’t have used the word prostite in the same sentence as a child. (More directed at Charlie and her topless selfies) But not really an attack on his daughter, just on the clothes she’s forced to wear.
But why is Charlie even labelled as a prostitute? Just because of the clothes she wears? Yet when amber posts a picture in her undies and bra showing that she’s self confident then it’s completely fine and empowering? Charlie is obviously embracing her body after struggling with her weight since getting pregnant. Granted her dress sense could be nicer, but wearing a top with a bit of boob showing doesn't make her a prostitute 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Chrisxo

VIP Member
That was me. I didn’t mean weird in a bad way I meant I haven’t saw it before and was curious as the what causes that: I was in no way taking the piss out of Harlow or meaning to. I did not mean it badly I was only curious. I can see why this would cause upset though

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Omg seriously she asked what it was, she didn’t call it disgusting all’s she said was ‘weird’ weird as in that’s not the norm not weird as in it was gross. Harlow is in an unstable environment her mum isn’t right and in a toxic relationship and her dads a raging coke head abuser and his biggest concern is that someone has asked a question. Should have bigger things on your mind Brett like how you’re going to shape up and provide a fulfilling life for her instead you moron.

Probs still in your scabby dressing gown all day
AA3353F2-5860-44A9-90F8-1636FD5DC5EB.jpeg
smoking biff in your scabby house hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38