Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must be desperate for some cash with all these things she keeps posting. Why doesn't she just go get a real job like the rest of us instead of trying to scrounge it off social media!

Reactions: 17
Does she realise a real job would be a hell of a lot easier than trying to scrounge all over Instagram all the time? Lmao if I were her I would get shifts at the local Tesco, good pay, guaranteed work around your schedule and bloody easy!!

But I expect she thinks she’s too good for tesco.. even though it’s a job

Reactions: 18
did charlie ever think her ‘business account’ got banned because she’s literally selling illegal shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
did charlie ever think her ‘business account’ got banned because she’s literally selling illegal shite 🤣🤣🤣
Apparently it was “hacked” I’d believe that when I saw it!

2DB83E5F-5A0B-4D4F-A1DA-8FE58DEFE4C6.jpeg

Charlie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she worn that weird black thing for the last 3 days 😂 girl get it in the wash

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
she must be desperate for some cash with all these things she keeps posting. Why doesn't she just go get a real job like the rest of us instead of trying to scrounge it off social media!
She thinks she’s an influencer, when in reality her 90k followers are just following her to witness her car crash of a life🤦🏼‍♀️ Same with Brett tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does abazing mean ? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Charlie stuck in that black outfit? It seems like she’s had it on for 3days in a row now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times did she say “ like literally amazing” if rather use my ghds to curl my hair thanks so much quicker

Reactions: 4
It’s literally amazing like amazing

When will they learn about posting their children in the bath on their stories when they have an open social media account with a load of followers they don’t know? bleeping grim - referring too brett btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Seriously. How uneven are her brows 🙈
winds me up no end
I’d love to see what she will look like at 60+ years old. Would she still be drawing eyebrows on having fillers and those god awful eyelashes 😆 those nails scream ecoli 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie is the worst rep, her dull monotone voice would put me of buying anything! She’s just so unlikeable.

Reactions: 12
Is she still curling her hair? She said she’s going to curl the rest of her hair and show us after but that was three hours ago ⏱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to see what she will look like at 60+ years old. Would she still be drawing eyebrows on having fillers and those god awful eyelashes 😆 those nails scream ecoli 🤢
Sorry grandkids nanny just has to pop to the bathroom too do a quick tanning injection x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously. How uneven are her brows 🙈
winds me up no end
I personally think that the reason her brows are like that is because they’re secretly a family of slugs that she’s flogging as part of a new promo for her sheep followers🙃 She’ll even dress the slugs in matching PJs for Christmas! “Wanna make some money and look like me at the same time guyssss? You should buy these slugs, 2 for 1 deal and a free sachet of shitting coffee in every purchase”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.