Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think he’s a bit jealous he didn’t get air time? 👀😂
He's got a point. Nothing super about Charlotte. She's a normal mum, going through normal parenthood with twins. The only reason she was on TV was that her mum made her slightly more interesting to watch (and continue to watch)

Reactions: 12
He's got a point. Nothing super about Charlotte. She's a normal mum, going through normal parenthood with twins. The only reason she was on TV was that her mum made her slightly more interesting to watch (and continue to watch)
He didn’t need to be so rude though, he could have just said something like “she’s a great mum” or if he doesn’t agree then just don’t reply 😂 just seems a bit brattish

Reactions: 24
You think he’s a bit jealous he didn’t get air time? 👀😂
Big talk from someone who looks like an alien baby (you know those ones in goo??) Maybe he has a long lost relative in Chip Fat Towers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually feel for Charlie what’s with the same photos every day in the car you look the same as yesterday and the day before and the day before that too

Reactions: 13
It need to be said I just can’t keep it in anymore 😩😂😭 and I’m really sorry if it sounds nasty but I’ve bottled this up for too long!
But Charlie looks the spit of my old RE teacher, if she had any kids I would of swore Charlie would be her long lost daughter. Every time I see her face my RE teacher comes to mind.

there I said it I can now live in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen the photo Donna posted from a professional photoshoot a while ago? It's a lovely picture but tells me they didn't bother purchasing the individual photos since it still has a massive watermark on it. Just ruins a lovely photo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen the photo Donna posted from a professional photoshoot a while ago? It's a lovely picture but tells me they didn't bother purchasing the individual photos since it still has a massive watermark on it. Just ruins a lovely photo
I noticed that too, I wonder why they would get a photo shoot done and not get any prints😬 lovely photo though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It need to be said I just can’t keep it in anymore 😩😂😭 and I’m really sorry if it sounds nasty but I’ve bottled this up for too long!
But Charlie looks the spit of my old RE teacher, if she had any kids I would of swore Charlie would be her long lost daughter. Every time I see her face my RE teacher comes to mind.

there I said it I can now live in peace
Please can we see said RE teacher

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone contact the photographer on the watermark and let them know. Hopefully they sue
Are they not allowed to post photos with the watermarks on it? Might need to contact the studio 🤔😂

10BF73B3-F88D-4415-A8E7-B0C46B81A244.jpeg

Bloods thicker THEN water. Preswade me otherwise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.