Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing Charlotte is single again? Going by her last post, boyfriends name out the bio and pics of them deleted. Don't know who's worse for on and off relationships her or Charlie
Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 13.26.22.png
Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 13.26.30.png
Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 13.26.44.png

Now both removed the relationship from their insta and FB profiles. Be a shame if they have split as this was the most mature I've seen Charlotte with a man and keeping him mostly off social media

Reactions: 13
So why does he look normal in those pics but in that video Charlotte posted the other day he looked like a crackhead? Honestly looks like 2 different people lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So why does he look normal in those pics but in that video Charlotte posted the other day he looked like a crackhead? Honestly looks like 2 different people lmao
Because Charlottes kinks is crack heads? So to get her in the mood he needs to look like a crack head to get her to want to do the rompty pump

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A1D38818-3C8E-4C5F-8303-470610A2CAED.png

I feel a bit sorry for Charlotte. I feel like she will be paranoid about everything she posts. Like how in the caption to this she’s mentioned that Danni is babysitting the girls so that nobody starts talking about where they are. And she is barely away from them anyway. Whereas Charlie is out and about without Harlow all the time and doesn’t seem to care

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone think Alesha has had her nose done since the show? Wasn’t big to begin with just been looking at her old posts and it seems different. She looks so different!

I feel a bit sorry for Charlotte. I feel like she will be paranoid about everything she posts. Like how in the caption to this she’s mentioned that Danni is babysitting the girls so that nobody starts talking about where they are. And she is barely away from them anyway. Whereas Charlie is out and about without Harlow all the time and doesn’t seem to care
I think it just shows how she's matured recently. She doesn't seem to rise to any negative comments and Donna has stopped making videos 'addressing' any criticism Charlotte has received. She deserves a nice day out with her mum, and it was nice to see them both in masks in her post on her stories too (unlike Charlie who will float from anyone and everyone's house/car - Char is being quite responsible. It's nice to see from one of the cast who was criticised in the first few years of parenthood.

Reactions: 26
So Brett and Charlie both posting pictures of Harlow at Sundown Adventure 😳
Like have they gone together or what....

Reactions: 7
That old chestnut. The same pose on the same bed with those pjs being desperate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.