Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed - the lashes don’t do anything. And like a previous poster mentioned, she is a pretty girl without it all. It’s so sad that they all feel the need to alter so much

Reactions: 8
Not slating Charlie’s looks, it maybe borderline but IMO she looked way better in Y&p but all the fillers and lashes I would say has really damaged her face at times I do think she looks about 30 odd and I do think it’s due to the fillers and lashes. The lashes does half the time make her looked stoned.

Reactions: 7
Send her some salmon

I might be the only one. But I don't really care if Charlotte goes to get her hair or nails done.
Shes a single mum to twins (she night get funding for nursery, I do but my kids only get 3 hours a day ) so maybe even if they did go, she wouldn't be able to work. Plus her mum is terminal so she might get carers.
So what she treated herself to hair, nails and lashes.

But I hope she didn't pay for those nails 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Nice to see beggy Mitchell is back on her favourite place
I can imagine her there with a glass of water waiting for her fans to send her something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha watermelon how did I forget. Or spag bol. Noticed her recents of lover boy have gone

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie it kinda annoys me how Charlotte has the money to get her hair and nails done and pamper herself 😑 Some of us are still WORKING with mad split ends and stumpy nails. Carry on hun whilst we pay for it. 😒😑
Eugh yes!! Been working my arse off throughout the whole of lockdown in the NHS and don’t earn enough to justify treating myself to a haircut.. I haven’t been to the hair salon in over a year 😫 really upsets me seeing these girls who have never had to work a full time job ever able to treat themselves all the time on clothes etc because they popped a baby out and can just claim MY TAXES 😭 yes I’m bitter, but rightly so, worked my arse off my entire adult life and live such a basic life compared to these teen mom y&p girls!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.