Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social services need to be involved with Charlie. Harlow in my opinion isn’t cared for properly and they can provide her with guidance and support, because she either clearly doesn’t understand what being a responsible mother means, or she doesn’t give a flying duck.

Reactions: 15
Social services need to be involved with Charlie. Harlow in my opinion isn’t cared for properly and they can provide her with guidance and support, because she either clearly doesn’t understand what being a responsible mother means, or she doesn’t give a flying duck.
I said this a few threads back and got moaned st for suggesting it haha. No body will report her because everyone is her fans.

Reactions: 3
charlie dosent give 2 flying fucks about that wee girl. filling her with literal crap (does she not realise this can have a long term affect on harlows weight?) poor wee soul is always wearing bleeping hideous dresses (that are not cheap). i'm having a wee girl in december, some of her nicest clothes come from asda & morrisons, what’s wrong with they stores?

shes an absolute terrible ‘mother’ ( i use that word very lightly) thinking she needs a bloody break every 48 hours, wheres Brett's break? poor sod works 5 days a week and has harlow all weekend (every weekend too for the past 2 months as we have saw)

she ought to stop crying wolf about ‘mental health’ and ‘feeling like a tit mother’ you are a tit mum hun get a bloody grip and grow up

but its all okay to charlie because harlow has sweetcorn once a week 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 poor soul needs more fibre and protein her shits must be like rocks

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I had the details I would report them.

You see this Charlie as i know you read this on a daily basis. I’m going to report you to social services, I’ll call them if I have too, and tell them you’re a tit mum. Tell them about the balloons and all the times you broke the lockdown rules.

In fact if we have another lockdown and you break any rules I’ll be reporting you as I’d love for you to get the fine.

I’ve reported someone to SS once before as I believed a child was in danger. So if you think I’m joking. I’m not. Toodle pip hun x

Reactions: 15
I think Charlie needs parenting classes for Harlow’s sake. I hope Harlow still has contact with bretts family as they seem much more normal than Charlie’s.

Reactions: 12
Can everyone please let MTV know that Charlie told someone to go and die please. This is so serious and this girl does not deserve the platform she has. Completely out of order

Reactions: 16
If I had the details I would report them.

You see this Charlie as i know you read this on a daily basis. I’m going to report you to social services, I’ll call them if I have too, and tell them you’re a tit mum. Tell them about the balloons and all the times you broke the lockdown rules.

In fact if we have another lockdown and you break any rules I’ll be reporting you as I’d love for you to get the fine.

I’ve reported someone to SS once before as I believed a child was in danger. So if you think I’m joking. I’m not. Toodle pip hun x
Mabye its best they do get involved even to offer help. Shes breaking lockdown rules, doing drugs (yes not crack or anything but still ) she is illegally driving cars and causing damage. Doesnt feed harlow healthy foods and never has her, mabye they can give her help

Funny , harlow is better so mabye that justifies her going out leaving a sick child just before the 10pm curfew kicks in.

Reactions: 10
Sooo the weather is not going to be hotter than 14 degrees today.. Harlow has “just got over” an illness and she has decided to dress her in that? With that and the nutritionless meals she is given her next illness will definitely be well on it’s way! How irresponsible!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sooo the weather is not going to be hotter than 14 degrees today.. Harlow has “just got over” an illness and she has decided to dress her in that? With that and the nutritionless meals she is given her next illness will definitely be well on it’s way! How irresponsible!!
That’s probably an old photo?

Reactions: 7
Thats am old photo. Doubt Charlie has her up dressed and out st the park this early

Reactions: 4
Someone send it into teenmomtalks lol can’t stand the page but loads of fans follow it the more people see the real Charlie the better

Reactions: 5
I think Charlie has been really let down by her family, if I was behaving they way she does and leaving my children every weekend, my parents would say something and make sure I was coping.. I definitely think social should be involved, not in a way of Harlow is severely neglected but even just support for Charlie. Everyone paints this picture that social services are so horrible and have to take kids away to get a bonus, which is ridiculous.. her and Harlow would really benefit from the support of a sane adult influence instead of Charlie’s obviously ignorant family

Reactions: 8
Can everyone please let MTV know that Charlie told someone to go and die please. This is so serious and this girl does not deserve the platform she has. Completely out of order
I am going to message MTV about it. I'm going to mention the fact she told someone to die, but also the fact she's representing Teen Moms on their behalf and not doing a very good job of it. She's playing into the stereotype that Teen Mums are useless and it's awful because there's some fab mums out there who had kids in their teens. Leaving your child to go out when she's poorly is just neglect, I'm sorry if anyone disagrees but in my eyes it is. That poor little bubba, when kids are ill the only thing they want is their Mum and she couldn't even stay in for 2 days for her little girl.

Some Mums have to leave their poorly kids to go to work because it's the only way they can afford calpol or food and I'm sure it absolutely pains the Mums to have to do it. Yet this head can just leave her little girl to nip out for food. She infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Charlie has been really let down by her family, if I was behaving they way she does and leaving my children every weekend, my parents would say something and make sure I was coping.. I definitely think social should be involved, not in a way of Harlow is severely neglected but even just support for Charlie. Everyone paints this picture that social services are so horrible and have to take kids away to get a bonus, which is ridiculous.. her and Harlow would really benefit from the support of a sane adult influence instead of Charlie’s obviously ignorant family
I dont think.anybpfy sees anything wrong with her behaviour. The argument seems to be that she is a young mum and has her all day during the week. So deserves to push her off to randomd and act like a normal teenager.

Reactions: 1
Mabye its best they do get involved even to offer help. Shes breaking lockdown rules, doing drugs (yes not crack or anything but still ) she is illegally driving cars and causing damage. Doesnt feed harlow healthy foods and never has her, mabye they can give her help

Funny , harlow is better so mabye that justifies her going out leaving a sick child just before the 10pm curfew kicks in.
I’ve reported them online

I dont think.anybpfy sees anything wrong with her behaviour. The argument seems to be that she is a young mum and has her all day during the week. So deserves to push her off to randomd and act like a normal teenager.
It’s such a crappy excuse aswell, I’m a stay at home mum to a 2 and 1 year old, and I couldn’t imagine leaving them when they’re ill, i was 19 when I had my first, I’m now 22.. I’ve never spent a night away from them, and wouldn’t risk them getting more ill by giving them a potentially harmful illness

It’s such a crappy excuse aswell, I’m a stay at home mum to a 2 and 1 year old, and I couldn’t imagine leaving them when they’re ill, i was 19 when I had my first, I’m now 22.. I’ve never spent a night away from them, and wouldn’t risk them getting more ill by giving them a potentially harmful illness
Same im a single mum to a 4 year old, 3 year old and an 8 month old and im 24. The only time I had a break was to give birth and I was back 4 hours after i had them bdcauze I didnt have anyone to look after them overnight. Not had a break at all my time to myself is when they are in bed.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.