Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Charlieee.....it’s as easy as this to find a discount code! Stop being a moron and asking Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️
774CC0FA-D8EF-45A1-BC25-422FA86CA345.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
fully aware I ain’t much too look at myself but Jesus🥴
View attachment 250754
Aww I think Charlie looks so sweet and pretty when she smiles! It's weird how when some people get filler they just absolutely refuse to smile cos they want everyone to see how plump and big their lips are. Like their lips are an accessory or something rather than part of your actual face and you need to move your mouth haha

Reactions: 4
What’s happening with Charlotte didn’t she split with Connor a while ago she’s shared loads of cheating quotes this morning

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised that when Charlie and Brett we’re trying to have harlow they didn’t just post on Instagram “how can I conceive a baby” “tips for girls??”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s happening with Charlotte didn’t she split with Connor a while ago she’s shared loads of cheating quotes this morning
the main focus is on Charlie, no one is speaking about Charlotte and she wants the attention

Reactions: 5
charlottes our them stories in her highlights and all, from the tone of one of them i reckon connors got a new girl

Has anyone seen t who shall not be named story? Calling the girls her nieces😭so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harlow is having tinned spaghetti on toast 😑 poor kid, just give her some veg!
Its probably got to a point where she isn't used to fruit and veg and so refused anything but chappy meals. She's probably going to end up anaemic with a bad immune system

Reactions: 2
Its probably got to a point where she isn't used to fruit and veg and so refused anything but chappy meals. She's probably going to end up anaemic with a bad immune system
And with a weight problem if they keep stuffing her full of carbs and junk food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.