Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where Donna gets her information from about these “rumours” going around about her. She said people on here were talking about her kids dad and that she had been sent the messages but we had deleted them on here, but never actually showed us proof of the messages, and now this latest video of someone making out she is their mum, but claims she hasn’t seen the message?? It makes me wonder if these messages actually exist
Your new. But donna ALWAYS claims the messages came from here but she can prove it because she thinks we say it then delete the posts. She makes it up lol

Reactions: 5
I wonder where Donna gets her information from about these “rumours” going around about her. She said people on here were talking about her kids dad and that she had been sent the messages but we had deleted them on here, but never actually showed us proof of the messages, and now this latest video of someone making out she is their mum, but claims she hasn’t seen the message?? It makes me wonder if these messages actually exist
She's probably noticed we've spoken about Charlie a lot recently and Charlotte hasn't been top of our discussion topics so wants to bring their names back into the conversation again lol

Reactions: 12
Your new. But donna ALWAYS claims the messages came from here but she can prove it because she thinks we say it then delete the posts. She makes it up lol
I’ve been on this for a few months now but have only ever posted like once or twice haha. I just come to be nosey 😂 And yeah that’s what I thought! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's ridiculous, shes now asking people to give her ideas on what to get her own child for Christmas.. Surely she should know Harlow well enough to know what she likes and dislikes seeing as she's her actual MOTHER. Imagine being that desperate for attention you have to ask your Instagram followers what to get your child for presents. :rolleyes:
Nah to be fair I don’t have a clue what to get my 2 year old, so if someone helped me that would be amazing and I see loads of mums asking about birthday and Christmas presents on Facebook all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She wants to know when toddlers can start dancing, maybe look in the yellow pages for your local dance studios, pick up the phone and call them. Nobody is going to gift you a dance lesson. She’s not maddie Ziegler hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah to be fair I don’t have a clue what to get my 2 year old, so if someone helped me that would be amazing and I see loads of mums asking about birthday and Christmas presents on Facebook all the time
I agree that it does help to have input from others for inspiration but she’s 100% posted that to get freebies.

Reactions: 4
That's ridiculous, shes now asking people to give her ideas on what to get her own child for Christmas.. Surely she should know Harlow well enough to know what she likes and dislikes seeing as she's her actual MOTHER. Imagine being that desperate for attention you have to ask your Instagram followers what to get your child for presents. :rolleyes:
To be fair she passes H off to everyone at every chance she gets so she should ask her full time babysitters what to get her 👀 why doesn’t Charlie work full time if she can get a babysitter basically nearly every other day

Reactions: 8
I’m probably late to this but I noticed that Donna has got a go fund me page set up and I’m abit confused on what they actually need 2000 for. All it says is that it’s a family fund but what are they actually going to be using the money for?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m probably late to this but I noticed that Donna has got a go fund me page set up and I’m abit confused on what they actually need 2000 for. All it says is that it’s a family fund but what are they actually going to be using the money for?
More chairs to put outside the house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry what? She didn’t realise it was gonna be this big? Did this girl not read the dimensions? If she read the dimensions she’d know if it was too big or not. Ffs 🤦‍♀️
FE19DE02-5CC2-4706-8DB3-782AE7A11613.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry what? She didn’t realise it was gonna be this big? Did this girl not read the dimensions? If she read the dimensions she’d know if it was too big or not. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ View attachment 249596
Here's an idea of where to put it Charlie.... Maybe right there, on the wall, where you've already seemingly got it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For cigs, booze and god knows what else probably. They get benefits do they not so why do they need more money thrown at them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry what? She didn’t realise it was gonna be this big? Did this girl not read the dimensions? If she read the dimensions she’d know if it was too big or not. Ffs 🤦‍♀️ View attachment 249596
Is it me or does this look weird af? It’s hanging there since I doubt Harlow is holding it up, has she just plonked a nail in the wall and chucked it on in a paddy cos it looks too big? 🤣
ETA ffs could have sworn that was wonky....optical
Illusion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it me or does this look weird af? It’s hanging there since I doubt Harlow is holding it up, has she just plonked a nail in the wall and chucked it on in a paddy cos it looks too big? 🤣
ETA ffs could have sworn that was wonky....optical
Illusion 🤣🤣🤣
she’s just randomly put it up, then kidded on she had no idea it was going to be that big. She had to let her entire Instagram know how much it cost and where to get it. Instead of keeping it where it is she's decided to let everyone else to pick where it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair Charlie had asked Instagram what dimensions she needed for curtains for her french patio door..I don’t think she knows what dimensions are or how to work them out 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow would you look at that.....turns out you can ask google AND IT TELLS YOU!!
AD1FA0C7-AC88-4280-AB7D-F1142C1C918C.png
7B5FB589-F3BC-4A37-9588-F3D4659C0E4D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.