Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why is she still using a pram she’s trying to sell, she’s got plenty more to use

Reactions: 4
Sorry but why is she still using a pram she’s trying to sell, she’s got plenty more to use
I'm not surprised, she did sell an apple watch saying it was used twice when it clearly hadn't been 🥴 no shame.

Reactions: 4
What is wrong with her top lip. Has she been picking it and its gone sore.

My toddlers lip looks like that when he keeps licking it in the cold

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with her top lip. Has she been picking it and its gone sore.

My toddlers lip looks like that when he keeps licking it in the cold

I don’t know if it’s migrated completely or she has had it sorted and has gloss on. I said a while ago it looked like she had had it corrected

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if it’s migrated completely or she has had it sorted and has gloss on. I said a while ago it looked like she had had it corrected
See someday it looks fine othsr days it looks red and sore. Unless she's had them done again and it's still settling

I don’t think her lips have ever looked nice to be honest. They just look constantly sore, I don’t understand how she can keep them like that.

Reactions: 3
They do always look sore but where it had migrated above the Cupid’s bow was so obvious before. Now it’s harder to see so not sure what’s happened

we all know what tongue piercing means 😶👅👀
slaaaaaaaaag..... well that’s what it means here
Wow really? Loads with it done here and it’s just a thing. But suppose it’s the same as woman stamp.
Although shouldn’t tar everyone with the same brush....

Reactions: 8
Just seen Dondon’s video... “I don’t address the things often but” erm haven’t you done about 3 of these videos before dondon?
Although if it is true, it’s weird and also awful to make out she has died - especially with how ill she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where has that come from? Usually she's addressing 'tattle rumours' that are not what was said on here anyway?

Reactions: 2
Also Chloes house genuinely makes me feel colour blind😭 stick some colour in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.