Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I read somewhere that those Arista beds are actually a big con? Did I make that up or can someone else verify that?:ROFLMAO:
Someone on here said they used to be an Instagram blogger and was approached by them

Reactions: 1
Getting rid of another Pram?!
Is she alright? Like seriously...is she alright? Why on earth would you be desperate to have the pram, then the next week get rid of it?! She needs to go to therapy because there’s clearly some underlining issues going on, having to buy stuff to feel happy and then selling them a week or so after.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice Charlie and Huggins no longer follow each other on insta👀..Huggins must have had enough of the drama lama too

Reactions: 6
Is she alright? Like seriously...is she alright? Why on earth would you be desperate to have the pram, then the next week get rid of it?! She needs to go to therapy because there’s clearly some underlining issues going on, having to buy stuff to feel happy and then selling them a week or so after.
Either that or she thought it could go intoa double till she read here.

Or mabye it didnt match her and harlows outfit today

Did anyone else notice Charlie and Huggins no longer follow each other on insta👀..Huggins must have had enough of the drama lama too
Probably realised her “friend” was actually slagging her off behind her back on here

Reactions: 3
Probably realised her “friend” was actually slagging her off behind her back on here
Huggins put a post up on insta last night that said something about friendship doesn’t cover fuel or something along them lines..didn’t take much notice until now but it’s gone. Wonder was she taking advantage of Huggins aswell? But then again Huggins came on here with the ☕ before the whole engagement thing

Reactions: 9
Huggins put a post up on insta last night that said something about friendship doesn’t cover fuel or something along them lines..didn’t take much notice until now but it’s gone. Wonder was she taking advantage of Huggins aswell? But then again Huggins came on here with the ☕ before the whole engagement thing
I can’t imagine that Charlie gives a tit about anyone apart from herself. We see her dumping Harlow on anyone she can so she can go and drink/take balloons/crash her car into her house every weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Huggings was all over teen mom talks the other week telling complete strangers that Charlie was sending her suicidal messages. She was also all over here sharing messages from brett to Charlie. Shes obvs loving the attention, putting up posts saying she's kissed Charlie on other places than her lips (big deal) bit weird but she seems like even more of an attention seeker than Charlie!
Unreal Charlie selling a pram she just had to have. She needs therapy, it's not normal! Also where the hell does she store them in the dolls house

Can't pay fuel but can buy buggies like their sweets

Reactions: 5
In Charlie's defence (I know, I can't believe I'm defending her either!!), Huggins was a pretty crap "friend". She came on here to spill tea about her own friend, and also was seen commenting on the Teem Mom Talks page about Charlie. If that was my "friend" I'd unfollow and ditch her too.

I kind of feel like Huggins thought Charlie was super famous and was kind of riding off her coat tails in the hope of gaining attention herself. Good on Charlie if she has ditched her I say!!

**DISCLAIMER** In no way do I believe Charlie is actually famous or has any coat tails to ride. That was just my view on how Huggins may have viewed her. Don't want to be told off or told to make a rave thread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.