Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair style reminds me of a 5 year old, then it’s a 11 year old with that orange face, and try too hard 18 year old with the boobs squished

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her mate fagging it up sat in the middle seat....?! How does she even flick the ash/stub it out
GRIM

Reactions: 3
Her make up actually seems like it would be uncomfortable to be wearing. And the dress just makes her shoulders look really big and stocky! Also the hair clip really annoys me, I don’t know why 😂
The colour difference between her face and rest of her body OMG!! 😳🤢

Reactions: 7
Why does she always look like shes squeezing in to harlow clothes.. she looks like a man wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her in a way. She is desperately trying to cling on to any kind of “fame” possible off the back of 6 episodes of one series. Trying to impress her followers and gain a bigger following and in reality no one really cares that much. My friends would of been stood there trying to blend my make up into my neck so I wasn’t 2 tone. I think she could be really pretty and she is pretty. But something we all learn is our bodies aren’t made for certain outfits, we aren’t all stick thin ohpolly models. I think the blazer suit wouldn’t of been too bad if it was a size up. It’s a shame because in 10 years when she looks back at the pics she’ll think why did I try so hard to impress strangers

Reactions: 14
20200913_044437.jpg
Sick night in spoons, begged some freebies, snogged a few mates, and got the ring back on for bed 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont understand why Charlie thinks shes proper cool because shes out having drinks in Wetherspoons? Balloons are also tit and I reckon she has like a few dabs of.maj on the weekend. Manchester ruined her 🤣🤣 dont come.back Charlie your not ready for Manchester. Feel free to go to Leeds though they are about as hardcore as a.jam sandwich mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you bother going to leeds to sit on Wetherspoons in the train station

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it a makeup artist that did her makeup? If so they need to really consider matching their foundations too their clients that’s just so embarrassing omg, if not then one of her pals could of said..?? (If she hadn’t realised herself that the colour match is too orange)

Reactions: 2
wonder if we'll have another breakup tonight if Brett hasn't kept the house clean whilst Charlie's been away for another weekend

Reactions: 4
Wonder when brett will get his break weekend away. Chzrlie.gets a weekend break because she looks after harlow all day Monday to friday.
But brett world all week and probably has harlow at weekend unless someone else has her

Reactions: 10
The photo of Charlie in front of the balloons and the big 20 is actually really nice... much better than the bog photo...

Reactions: 5
Wonder when brett will get his break weekend away. Chzrlie.gets a weekend break because she looks after harlow all day Monday to friday.
But brett world all week and probably has harlow at weekend unless someone else has her
I’d say Brett has her as he’s had her for the last few weekends while Charlie’s been travelling all over the place for nights out. Even Huggins commented on a post saying that Charlie has H all week while he’s at work so why can’t she go out..god forbid she was ever a single parent with no help from anyone. Pisses me off when people say stuff like ‘oh but I have my child all week on my own so I deserve every weekend out’ like wise up, it’s called being a parent! Yes Brett should have his daughter at the weekend but they shouldnt make it look as though he doesn’t do anything else, pretty sure he’s working full time paying for a roof over their head (even when he’s split with Charlie and Huggins tries to take the piss out of him for staying with his mum that time), he sees H when he’s home from work etc and while Charlie’s been out doing god knows what with god knows who he’s been with H. He needs a break at time’s himself not that Charlie would agree

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.