Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shame for brett to have his car window smashed in. I would really doubt it would be Charlie, would she do something so stupid to risk getting Harlow taken off her? I would hope not anyway and if she has then she's a major risk and he's well away from her. It could have been anyone, especially the way he flaunts himself on social media, anyone local could be annoyed at how much of an idiot he behaves on social media. He's the one that constantly sharing his car, his reg plate and where he is staying. Anyone could have taken a disliking to him, and decided to brick his car.

Reactions: 4
Has it happened the same night Charlie was out? I wonder if she’s had a rant about Brett and one of the lads has bricked his car in attempt to show off for Charlie.

Reactions: 14
I really doubt it was anything to do with Charlie. Unless she really Dosent want him to see Harlow anymore.

Reactions: 3
It looked like the car was parked on the street so it could have been some teenagers thinking it’s funny. I can’t see Charlie doing that to his car, surely that’s how he picks up and drops off Harlow. Not to mention she has her own car now... would she risk doing that when he could easily get his revenge

Reactions: 3
Is it just be who can definitely see Charlie being that immature out on drink & drugs being a twit thinking she's the big I am? If bretts implying he thought he was safe when he was out of there I'd recon he wouldn't put it past her either

Reactions: 29
Is it just be who can definitely see Charlie being that immature out on drink & drugs being a twit thinking she's the big I am? If bretts implying he thought he was safe when he was out of there I'd recon he wouldn't put it past her either
I agree with you

Reactions: 5
Whoever did it is scum. Also can’t believe there’s so much drama surrounding these people were on thread 10 and the shows only had one season! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I could see her doing it , I mean it did happen on a night she's off out drinking so could be a drunken mistake and she hasn't been posting any of her selfies today so maybe keeping quiet. You never know

What did brett post about being safe when he got out of there , looks like he has deleted it or something.

Reactions: 4
They all need to grow up. Charlie posting photos of her in underwear with her spider eyelashes and botched lips ain't a good look darling 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brett was driving around in his car with the smashed windscreen on snapchat. Couldn’t believe it

Reactions: 1
I could see her doing it , I mean it did happen on a night she's off out drinking so could be a drunken mistake and she hasn't been posting any of her selfies today so maybe keeping quiet. You never know

What did brett post about being safe when he got out of there , looks like he has deleted it or something.
Someone on the previous thread said he posted that I didn't see it

It looked like the car was parked on the street so it could have been some teenagers thinking it’s funny. I can’t see Charlie doing that to his car, surely that’s how he picks up and drops off Harlow. Not to mention she has her own car now... would she risk doing that when he could easily get his revenge
Think it’s nanny Jane that does all the Pick ups and drop offs

My moneys on it being something to do with Charlie. Too much of a coincidence that she was out that night, I bet she’d had a few drinks and her and her mates thought it would be funny (I really hope I’m wrong though as poor Harlow was in the house) she’s also very quiet on social media today

Reactions: 18
Connor's out the bio, and she posted a picture of them earlier and it's already deleted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I defo think Charlie took a break from honking on the balloons and bricked Bretts car looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.