Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo...is he calling his friend ‘girl’?
Well of course he is.... haven't we all learned from brett and his mummy that G means girl, how many times do us tattle members have to be told it does NOT mean gangster haha 😆 #fanbehaviour

Que a post aimed at us and how they smell fan behaviour in 3,2,1 !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who gives a duck what size the nappies are? The whole point was that she’s posing for only fans in a tit hole of a room in her knock off designer bikini.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who gives a duck what size the nappies are? The whole point was that she’s posing for only fans in a tit hole of a room in her knock off designer bikini.
hahahahaha brilliant, made me chuckle that did. some of one liners in here are amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Charlie's had her nails done. I'm fuming. Why cant my nail tech flought the rules 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bit awkward when you dont follow your ‘aunties’ business on instagram 🤣 moral support and all that or ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
49D75373-FEB3-445B-87FA-288FC648B8A6.png
she really does have NO intelligence or common sense whatsoever. As if this is her auntie too, does she think we are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's the difference with it being her auntie, surely she still shouldn't be getting her nails done? Not really following the rules in England but is it okay to see your extended family now?

Reactions: 14
It’s definitely her auntie but she still shouldn’t be doing nails regardless

Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s not got Harlow, all dressed up to go out and do balloons again 🙄.

Reactions: 8
What's the difference with it being her auntie, surely she still shouldn't be getting her nails done? Not really following the rules in England but is it okay to see your extended family now?
You’re allowed to see them but have to stay 1m apart, not sure how you can do someone’s nails 1m apart...hence why the gov have said no to nail salons and beauty people working

Reactions: 2
Off out for balloons again I see unless she dresses like that for a quick run round tesco..

Reactions: 6
What’s the difference in someone doing cocaine everytime their kids gone or doing balloons everytime? Genuine question. Why is one deemed okay? I think balloons are legal aren’t they? But so were legal highs like spice and look at the tangle people get in on those. It’s so scruffy. I’m sorry if anyone on here enjoys a cheeky balloon but, no, it’s scruffy.

Reactions: 23
Still annoyed that I couldn't tag her in the post about the girl who nearly died from doing balloons to educate herself because she's blocked me

Reactions: 2
What’s the difference in someone doing cocaine everytime their kids gone or doing balloons everytime? Genuine question. Why is one deemed okay? I think balloons are legal aren’t they? But so were legal highs like spice and look at the tangle people get in on those. It’s so scruffy. I’m sorry if anyone on here enjoys a cheeky balloon but, no, it’s scruffy.
It’s dangerous too can cause you to have a bubble in your brain and die why would you want to risk yourself like that when you have a child at home in my opinion it’s not much different

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.