Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E16A7C6B-429C-4440-BE3C-B25C406A42DB.png
Not at all dangerous to have cables on the floor when thereโ€™s a toddler in the house...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 163967Not at all dangerous to have cables on the floor when thereโ€™s a toddler in the house...

Literally my heart is in my mouth when she goes near the tv banging stuff down right in front of it and going behind in the wires. Who thinks itโ€™s ok to film your kid in various precarious situations to put it in social media? Like put your phone down and see to them, make sure they have actual toys to play with

Long time lurker first time poster... horrified at Brett holding the door closed with that rope! What if there was a fire! Poor child!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker first time poster... horrified at Brett holding the door closed with that rope! What if there was a fire! Poor child!

To be fair it does look bad but if there was an emergency Iโ€™m sure he would be able to remove it quick

Reactions: 1
Can someone link me to the Teen Mom UK thread please? I've lost it and can't find it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I can't cope with Charlie's lips in her instagram video. Surely she can't think they look good? I think they must be fairly freshly done because I remember a colleague got hers done and she had to keep them plastered in vaseline for a while after so they didn't dry out

Who gives a duck what size the nappies are? The whole point was that sheโ€™s posing for only fans in a tit hole of a room in her knock off designer bikini.
is this bretts car thatโ€™s been smashed?View attachment 164376

Yh itโ€™s bretts car and he put up a story after saying he thought he was safe once he was out of there implying Charlieโ€™s doubt she is that petty to get his windows smashed knowing there little girl goes in the car sometimes if so thatโ€™s a low blo

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.