Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manley : *does not speak, constantly looks confused, communicates with a series of grunts*
manleys mum : “he is just so sensitive and wears his heart on his sleeve 😍
okkkkkkkk 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her bikini top is too small, you can see her boobs coming out at the sides! Also still not convinced she’s not pregnant.
There's something about Emma I just don't like. The way she flaunts her self all the time, I've seen more of her tits than my own! And the way she was going on, on a q&a about how she's never took contraception, and always expected to be a young mum. Her baby gets all the expensive stuff, I'm here working my back side off in direct contact with covid and I can't afford to get nice things, yet she can afford it all. Its like Charlie off young and pregnant, planned a baby at 17 with nothing and gets everything

Reactions: 28
I agree it’s so frustrating. I work my arse off for my children and it’s like they get everything handed to them because they have had 5 minutes of fame. I can’t afford to privately rent due to house much the cost is round my way so I’m patiently waiting to save. It just winds me up 😡

There's something about Emma I just don't like. The way she flaunts her self all the time, I've seen more of her tits than my own! And the way she was going on, on a q&a about how she's never took contraception, and always expected to be a young mum. Her baby gets all the expensive stuff, I'm here working my back side off in direct contact with covid and I can't afford to get nice things, yet she can afford it all. Its like Charlie off young and pregnant, planned a baby at 17 with nothing and gets everything

Reactions: 5
Don’t feel too bad. Look at it this way- she can afford it for now because mtv will be paying her. But this is not a long term income. In 5 years time will she still be on tv? She’ll be living in a small flat on universal credit (which there is nothing wrong with btw). These girls might seem to have things now, but this is just a snapshot of their whole life. They are not building their career or experience to last them until they retire at 67. And it still pays to be working a proper job in the grand scheme of things. Keep working hard, well done for what you’re doing and you’ll be better off in the long term ❤

Reactions: 11
Don’t feel too bad. Look at it this way- she can afford it for now because mtv will be paying her. But this is not a long term income. In 5 years time will she still be on tv? She’ll be living in a small flat on universal credit (which there is nothing wrong with btw). These girls might seem to have things now, but this is just a snapshot of their whole life. They are not building their career or experience to last them until they retire at 67. And it still pays to be working a proper job in the grand scheme of things. Keep working hard, well done for what you’re doing and you’ll be better off in the long term ❤
Agreed, very few of them invest in something to improve their future prospects.

Agreed, very few of them invest in something to improve their future prospects.
Chloe is the only one who’s got her head screwed on by getting a mortgage and having her own house. People are so quick to comment on chloe with her car, and house and stuff but she’s settled in a house and the only one out of all them seem settled

Reactions: 26
Chloe is the only one who’s got her head screwed on by getting a mortgage and having her own house. People are so quick to comment on chloe with her car, and house and stuff but she’s settled in a house and the only one out of all them seem settled
Agreed, just wish she’d see sense where her baby daddy is concerned, he doesn’t seem to give a tit about her. Watching her desperately try to make him care just makes me cringe so much 😩

Reactions: 18
Let’s talk chloe, I really like Chloe. I used to feel sorry for her, regarding Jordan as he’s not exactly the most helpful. I felt really sorry for her in the series that just finished, especially with him cheating on her and her grandad dying too.

I like how mature she is, and how she has her head screwed on in comparison to the others, Megan’s flat is tiny and untidy, Amber’s house is grim, Emma’s flat wasn’t the nicest either... chloes house is lovely. And she works so hard, it’s so nice to see someone so young got her head so screwed on

Reactions: 17
Let’s talk chloe, I really like Chloe. I used to feel sorry for her, regarding Jordan as he’s not exactly the most helpful. I felt really sorry for her in the series that just finished, especially with him cheating on her and her grandad dying too.

I like how mature she is, and how she has her head screwed on in comparison to the others, Megan’s flat is tiny and untidy, Amber’s house is grim, Emma’s flat wasn’t the nicest either... chloes house is lovely. And she works so hard, it’s so nice to see someone so young got her head so screwed on
Yeah chloes house is lovely and the other girls can definitely make more of an effort as you dont need a new build or spend a lot of money to make it nice. Although sometimes it's harder when you have an older house it takes time and money to get it nice. I have an older house and there are parts no matter how much I clean or decorate i still feel it looks grubby and could do with replacing. My point is people shouldnt compare their houses to chloes when it's a new build

Reactions: 13
Yeah chloes house is lovely and the other girls can definitely make more of an effort as you dont need a new build or spend a lot of money to make it nice. Although sometimes it's harder when you have an older house it takes time and money to get it nice. I have an older house and there are parts no matter how much I clean or decorate i still feel it looks grubby and could do with replacing. My point is people shouldnt compare their houses to chloes when it's a new build
Yes my house is like this, older, got loads of character it’s huge with big gardens and I always feel like i can’t polish a turd lol! We will get there one day! I remember when my partners ex who he has a child with got a brand new new build from the council and I was slightly jealous 😂 but then I realised how tiny it actually is! Really really small (no offence to anyone in a new build haha). Just makes me jealous that she’s got brand new walls and skirting boards, brand new doors, kitchen and bathroom hahhaa.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree... chloes house is lovely! However, she has had a LOT handed to her on a plate. Remember before she moved in when her auntie lend them £3000 for new flooring etc! I think the other girls look like they’ve come from poverty, whereas Chloe is clearly from a family who have money. I never understood why Megan lived in a pokey caravan when her mom and big mark always looked like they weren’t short of cash! Ambers house really needs some TLC, and Megan’s flat needs a good scrub too! Say all you like about Ree-Ane, but her flat always looks tidy and well kept!

Reactions: 19
I think Chloe is ok, her stories annoy me sometimes like it’s ok to enjoy doing normal every day stuff (I love doing laundry lol) but it’s Boring for other people to watch and sometimes can come across as bragging. She is doing the best out of all of them, wanting another baby but deciding to wait instead of just jumping into it again with Jordan. I know she’s got a lot of support from her family, financially with helping buy her house and that’s ok but I don’t like it when she gets arsey about it, she does act like she’s worked for it all herself which isn’t true

Megan’s parents house was really big I thought. Definitely felt they had money. I kind of thought it was more Dylan’s idea really to live in the caravans rather than Megan’s? Might be wrong.
Chloe has had a lot of help. And yes it’s easier to keep a brand new house looking clean! I do like Chloe though. Feel sad for her that she’s wasting the best years of her life on a bloke that just isn’t interested

Reactions: 8
Yes my house is like this, older, got loads of character it’s huge with big gardens and I always feel like i can’t polish a turd lol! We will get there one day! I remember when my partners ex who he has a child with got a brand new new build from the council and I was slightly jealous 😂 but then I realised how tiny it actually is! Really really small (no offence to anyone in a new build haha). Just makes me jealous that she’s got brand new walls and skirting boards, brand new doors, kitchen and bathroom hahhaa.
My house isnt very big either but we are looking at moving in the next couple of years and will likely choose an older house again . I agree a lot of new builds are very small and not worth the money in my opinion. I see what you mean about being jealous I used to feel like that haha. Getting an older house seems to be more the thing to do now well in my area it is , I'm 30 and people my age are selling their new builds for older style family homes and renovating them

Reactions: 3
Megan’s parents house was really big I thought. Definitely felt they had money. I kind of thought it was more Dylan’s idea really to live in the caravans rather than Megan’s? Might be wrong.
Chloe has had a lot of help. And yes it’s easier to keep a brand new house looking clean! I do like Chloe though. Feel sad for her that she’s wasting the best years of her life on a bloke that just isn’t interested
I like Chloe, she’s probably one of my faves, but I hate the way she constantly does all these ads on her instagram, it really winds me up. Her page is a constant ad, and it’s all things which she clearly doesn’t use, which makes her look like a bit of a bleep tbh. However, she’s a very good mom & has made such a lovely home for herself and Marley so you have to give credit where it’s due. I wish she would leave Jordan well alone, because she’s wasting the best years of her life on him & he clearly doesn’t give a tit about her which is very sad! She wants a relationship with all the traditional things like marriage, owning a home, multiple kids etc - and she might get that off Jordan if she nags enough, but they both won’t be happy because she’s in it 100% and he isn’t. Very sad really

Reactions: 13
I like Chloe, she’s probably one of my faves, but I hate the way she constantly does all these ads on her instagram, it really winds me up. Her page is a constant ad, and it’s all things which she clearly doesn’t use, which makes her look like a bit of a bleep tbh. However, she’s a very good mom & has made such a lovely home for herself and Marley so you have to give credit where it’s due. I wish she would leave Jordan well alone, because she’s wasting the best years of her life on him & he clearly doesn’t give a tit about her which is very sad! She wants a relationship with all the traditional things like marriage, owning a home, multiple kids etc - and she might get that off Jordan if she nags enough, but they both won’t be happy because she’s in it 100% and he isn’t. Very sad really
Completely agree with all this. I wish she would realise there is more to life than the best home and car and clearly their relationship isnt working. Sometimes its hard when you love someone though but she is better off without him

Reactions: 8
Completely agree with all this. I wish she would realise there is more to life than the best home and car and clearly their relationship isnt working. Sometimes its hard when you love someone though but she is better off without him
totally! How many more series can we drag out the same storyline of Jordan playing on his PlayStation and doing nothing round the ‘haurseee’ ... it’s the same with the whole amber and Ste saga! It’s very boring now!

Reactions: 10
totally! How many more series can we drag out the same storyline of Jordan playing on his PlayStation and doing nothing round the ‘haurseee’ ... it’s the same with the whole amber and Ste saga! It’s very boring now!
Yeah so true , amber and ste have been in the same situation since series 1 aswell. I hope the next series is different but I doubt it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.