Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about to post this! I've just got back in and saw it but late to it hahaa

Does she think the mental health card is something she can pull out when shes being told the truth ?
Bet you’d be blocked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone take Harlow away from this girl ASAP! Toxic c**t. I really hope Ollie cheats on her and she gets left heartbroken and alone, it’s what she deserves. Disgusting excuse of a ‘mother’
He will definitely cheat again, I’m pretty sure he is doing at the moment. Someone mentioned earlier he has a private Snapchat account which is true because he has a friend of mine on there. Bit weird if you are happy engaged and prepared to rip a little girl away from her dad.

i would give them a few weeks living together in Portsmouth before they break up and Charlie wants to move back home but she won’t have a house to go to so she would be messaging Brett wanting him back and saying she made a mistake.

Reactions: 16
no one knows how Charlie is feeling - so saying she's playing the 'mental health card' is pretty toxic. Bretts literally shared her private information on his page, knowing the reaction he would get... so it was his choice to put it out there, dunno why everyone's getting so upset about bretts mental health and basically calling Charlie a liar, I'd be pretty upset if my ex told the world I was planning on getting married. Not saying it's right Charlie is planning on moving so far away with Harlow but that's up for them to work out as co-parents.

Reactions: 12
Whilst Charlie is being spiteful and I don’t agree with her moving 300 miles away with Harlow for a boy she’s been with for a few months - it would be good to remember that Brett has had just as bad moments. The only difference is, Charlie is thick enough to let the whole world see her true self, Brett is clever enough to mask his horrible nature and it only slips every now and again. Also don’t think he’s dad of the year, I don’t believe he or Charlie have hallows best interests. I don’t have any sympathy for either of them.
Harlow needs stability which she can’t get from Brett or Charlie

Reactions: 11
Do rough arse families look at other rough arse families and think eww, or do they think it’s normal? And do you think these rough arses (char, don dons and Charlie and fam) know they are rough arses or are they completely blind to it? 😭 I would love to know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
no one knows how Charlie is feeling - so saying she's playing the 'mental health card' is pretty toxic. Bretts literally shared her private information on his page, knowing the reaction he would get... so it was his choice to put it out there, dunno why everyone's getting so upset about bretts mental health and basically calling Charlie a liar, I'd be pretty upset if my ex told the world I was planning on getting married. Not saying it's right Charlie is planning on moving so far away with Harlow but that's up for them to work out as co-parents.
No we don't know how shes feeling but she only ever seems to play the mental health card after shes caused drama and actually got told that shes in the wrong... doesnt seem to add up that she only struggles after shes caused something and tried to pit everyone against brett. Now bretts not innocent but hes made it clear hes struggling and for Charlie to be suddenly moving 300 miles with his daughter with a man shes known 2 minutes.. the whole weve known each other 6 years we went to school together.. yeah but people change, they've surely not been back in touch long so hardly like they know each other inside and out... yeah he might of posted it out of spite but look at how Charlie went avout it and then added to the drama and when it's not gone the way she'd like she pulls mental health like last time.. she calls abuse when the relationships end..

Do rough arse families look at other rough arse families and think eww, or do they think it’s normal? And do you think these rough arses (char, don dons and Charlie and fam) know they are rough arses or are they completely blind to it? 😭 I would love to know
Blind to it i recon 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Whilst Charlie is being spiteful and I don’t agree with her moving 300 miles away with Harlow for a boy she’s been with for a few months - it would be good to remember that Brett has had just as bad moments. The only difference is, Charlie is thick enough to let the whole world see her true self, Brett is clever enough to mask his horrible nature and it only slips every now and again. Also don’t think he’s dad of the year, I don’t believe he or Charlie have hallows best interests. I don’t have any sympathy for either of them.
Harlow needs stability which she can’t get from Brett or Charlie
Agree. Also as much as I wouldn’t take my kids away ever. She probably will be able too, if she wants to start a fresh she can. Maybe it’ll be the making of her focusing on Harlow 24/7 and not having anywhere to really go out to or with. I’ve seen court action happen and all the ones I’ve seen the move has been allowed. They however have stipulated that the maintenance decreased to allow for petrol money and that the parents meet half way also.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trust me the meeting half way will not last. Why should Brett only be allowed to see his daughter one week a month. But like I say at the end of the day Charlie does as she pleases soon enough Oliver will be posted then what how will Charlie maintain there father daughter relationship then? Imagine living in another country not actually having a actual home not having real friends or any support while Olivers at work all day every day

Reactions: 20
From my experience, the scummy mummy usually looks at a regular/normal family and think that the regular folk are wrong for being too strict/disciplined/no fun. They are also usually surrounded with other scummy mummys so their world view is skewed and they think their way of living is normal.

If Harlow doesn't have a good influence soon, she will also grow up thinking scummy mummy is the way to be

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This whole thing makes me sick, yes there are faults on both sides but Brett seems to have stepped up and puts Harlow at the forefront whereas Charlie just wants to have her life with her new man and Harlow is pushed aside it makes me sick, id love to have a child and I would never dream of putting a man before my own blood. She just acts as if Harlow is a doll that she can play dress up with. Children have emotions and need stability not dragged from pillar to post every time her “mother” meets another man

Reactions: 8
Anyone think how this all happened right after he was known for cheating down there and Charlie will be miserable with no friends or family to dump poor Harlow on. I've milk that has longer expiry date then this relationship. Was only last week oli wasn't who she thought he was and she was claiming abuse. No doubt there will be another child brought into this aswell soon. Poor Harlow 😔 maybe the wedding is not only for the perks but if brett takes her to court she will say she's married and in a loving relationship. Hope brett's kept receipts because no doubt she will be too tired or sick to drive half way and it's poor Harlow who will suffer

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.