Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have ‘they’ (i have seen the account name) changed their username or changed profile picture as i cant find their instagram now🤣 only the other day ‘they’ were saying that their identity would never be revealed 🤭
I just searched and found them. You definitely searching the correct person sounds like cannon 😂 she follows officalbrett

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just searched and found them. You definitely searching the correct person sounds like cannon 😂 she follows officalbrett
Bloody cannon!..... the page that must not be named reavel your self 🤣🤣🤣 outing us tattles and she outs herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear 🤦🏼‍♀️ Quite embarrassing

New thread guys x

Reactions: 1
Looks like Charlie’s in cleethorpes today... are we allowed to travel that far 👀
I’m from Cleethorpes, live about 3 mins from the beach and you’re DEFO not allowed to travel that far. She lives about an hour away.. plus, who was she with? Someone in her many bubbles I’m assuming?

Reactions: 3
Do we know which is carrying the baby? Wonder if Morgan will be screaming at Laura down the phone for taking the new baby to see it’s grandma again🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.