Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie is getting married, leaving Harlow 300 miles away from Brett, his family.

I’m genuinely still shocked from last night. I don’t even know the girl but Jesus Christ man

Reactions: 16
At this point Charlie’s actions make Charlotte look innocent 🤣

Haha “anyone know where I can get a wedding dress from”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"does anyone know where I can get something old, something new, something borrowed or something blue?"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t even think they’ll have a wedding, I think they’ll get married so they can live together on base and then have a wedding later in life. People have been waiting a year now to get married there’s no way they’ll get a venue any time soon

Reactions: 20
Charlie and Oli will book a registry office wedding and will have to cancel it by the time it comes round because they’ve broken up for the 25th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone come from a military background and can say if there's any additional things needed to get married to a military man? Like being together for an amount of time before the marriage is deemed legit?

I hope so, if not she'll be bagging everything she can get her hands on

Reactions: 6
Does anyone come from a military background and can say if there's any additional things needed to get married to a military man? Like being together for an amount of time before the marriage is deemed legit?

I hope so, if not she'll be bagging everything she can get her hands on
No military men get married very quickly when they've found someone. They get more benefits from this

Reactions: 11
I work within Family Law and we had a case where the Father has applied to the Courts for a Prohibited Steps Order preventing the Mother from leaving the local area. The Mother has had to provide assurances to the Court that she will not leave that area.
Charlie commented saying that the Courts wouldn’t do this... oh Charlie you are so so wrong!!
Brett - please see a solicitor.

Reactions: 41
I work within Family Law and we have a case atm where the Father has applied to the Courts for a Prohibited Steps Order preventing the Mother from leaving the local area. The Mother has had to provide assurances to the Court that she will not leave that area.
Charlie commented saying that the Courts wouldn’t do this... oh Charlie you are so so wrong!!
Brett - please see a solicitor.
Without being too outing, is the case in question similar in other ways to Charlies? Like being military.

That would be my only worry if I was Brett. He needs some legal advice ASAP.

A lot of her supporters on IG seem to be bitter single baby mamas who don't even have a dad involved. Or teens who idolise her for some bizarre reason

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Known her 6 years but didn’t know she’d been on tv for becoming a teen mum 🤔

Reactions: 13
Known her 6 years but didn’t know she’d been on tv for becoming a teen mum 🤔
Can you give us some tea 👀

They won’t have the money to afford a wedding.. we are having a registry office wedding, no reception (not that we can anyway) because we just want to be married and for me to have the same last name as our little boy! We are saving for a mortgage so the money is best spent on that. Even so, our wedding has come to 3.5k.. that’s on a registry office, dress, suits, shoes, flowers, hair and makeup..... the fact they were never going to tell people tells me they are doing it super cheap as in no dress, no hair and makeup etc. Just for the ‘married military perks’.

Reactions: 13
Can you give us some tea 👀
No tea lol Oliver commented on one of the pictures on that gossip page saying he’s hardly a stranger he’s known Charlie for 6 years but in a live not long ago he said he didn’t know Charlie had been on teen mom he wondered why she had so many followers when he added her..but if he knows her he’d know she’d been on tv for being a teen mum it would of got around I’m sure

Reactions: 18
Also, Brett if you're reading.

As long as he's on the birth certificate, he can legally not return Harlow and Charlie will have to take HIM to court to get access back.

Similar to what apparently happened between Megan and Dylan. Something to consider if she does just move away one day

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The whole known since school thing feels like an excuse to say when people question how fast they got together. I would still consider people from my year at school who sat in my classes strangers! Can’t of been that close at all if he didn’t know she was on teen mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Personally I’m of the opinion why should Brett have to meet halfway when it’s Charlie making the decision that affects them all, obv he probs would do anything to see Harlow but it’s very unfair and if the shoe were on other foot you can bet she would be shouting how Brett moved away and only sees Harlow one week out of 4 and she defo wouldn’t be driving halfway to meet him etc. I had the opportunity to move abroad with my daughter years ago, her dad certainly wasn’t as active in her live as Brett is with Harlow and although I did consider it I just couldn’t do it as I knew it would affect my girls relationship with her dad & family who she now has an amazing bond with, but had I moved her away she would have missed out on that. Charlie only cares about herself she’s made that very obvious.

Reactions: 25
The whole known since school thing feels like an excuse to say when people question how fast they got together. I would still consider people from my year at school who sat in my classes strangers! Can’t of been that close at all if he didn’t know she was on teen mum.
Exactly this!!

I actually went to school with my current partner, but we didn't get together until we were in our final year of college. When we first got together, I felt like I was getting to know him all over again. People change soooo much when they leave school. Just because you knew him back then, doesn't mean you know him now!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.