Teen Mum Young and Pregnant UK #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after last nights drama we all know what’s coming tonight...chavottes Live! She needs to regain control of this thread that she “does not” read after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone come from a military background and can say if there's any additional things needed to get married to a military man? Like being together for an amount of time before the marriage is deemed legit?

I hope so, if not she'll be bagging everything she can get her hands on
No so i was with my husband 4 years before getting married, we brought it forward as I fell pregnant however we were due to get married the following year. You can get a MQ Without being married but you need to be together a good few years and show a shared bank account x

Reactions: 3
just posting for the notifications
Exactly this!!

I actually went to school with my current partner, but we didn't get together until we were in our final year of college. When we first got together, I felt like I was getting to know him all over again. People change soooo much when they leave school. Just because you knew him back then, doesn't mean you know him now!
agree with this so much, i went to school with lots of people, wouldn't say i know them and might not even say hi to them if i passed them in the street 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone come from a military background and can say if there's any additional things needed to get married to a military man? Like being together for an amount of time before the marriage is deemed legit?

I hope so, if not she'll be bagging everything she can get her hands on
Also it’s not a life I’d endure my child to go through I’d his dad wasn’t his dad. It isn’t pleasant having to up and move every 3 years however it means he’s with his dad but if I was Charlie with Harlow no way in hell would I get married to Oliver so soon and start Harlow in this life. If you don’t get on with one wife it’ then becomes a very lonely place as you find others will turn against you for not getting on with sally in number 52

We also need to remember oli may be posted over seas in the near future meaning Harlow would go with them as a family

But it doesn’t matter about bretts lol 😝
Hopefully the reason it's taken it's toll is because she's feeling horrendously guilty, as she should! I am not in any way saying that I hope she suffers with her mental health, of course not. What I am saying is that I hope she feels some guilt towards the fact she's considering taking a child away from their Father.

Reactions: 12
She knew exactly what she was doing, did she think Brett was going to roll over and say “Okay!”.

If you don’t want to be exposed for being a crappy person then don’t be a crappy person and do not ever use the mental health card when being called out for it! Boy who cried wolf much?

Reactions: 15
Hopefully the reason it's taken it's toll is because she's feeling horrendously guilty, as she should! I am not in any way saying that I hope she suffers with her mental health, of course not. What I am saying is that I hope she feels some guilt towards the fact she's considering taking a child away from their Father.
The devel can't feel guilt

Reactions: 2
Is TMG actually bleeping shitting me. ‘Taking a toll on charlie mentally’ what about the several times brett has expressed his issues with his mental health? TMG stop arse licking charlie. We all know that statistically men suffer in silence and suicide rates are quite higher in men. (Not saying women dont suffer with MH). For all we know brett could be crying out for help& i think charlie very much knows this and is just trying to kick him whilst hes down. GO TO COURT BRETT!!!! Get your little girl away from her vile mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Legit lost all respect for the page. It’s affecting her mental health! What about poor bleeping Brett who’s child being taking 300 miles away from him! No sympathy for Charlie she’s a evil disgusting excuse of a human and doesn’t deserve Harlow she’s not a loving mother! If she had even the slightest of care for harlow she would not do what she’s doing right now. She only cares about herself and what she wants! Do the right thing and give harlow to Brett you disgusting vile cow and go have your happy carefree life with your cheating boyfriend! Harlow is better off without her and won’t grow up being self entitled and manipulative in brett’s care.
Can’t believe this page is taking Charlie’s side boo bleeping who you asked for it you silly cow

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Someone take Harlow away from this girl ASAP! Toxic c**t. I really hope Ollie cheats on her and she gets left heartbroken and alone, it’s what she deserves. Disgusting excuse of a ‘mother’

Reactions: 23
Honestly this whole situation just blows my mind 🤯 They’re all as bad, petty and immature as each other. They all need to stop airing everything on Instagram and sort situations themselves. Charlie then plays the mental health card which is unfair to people who actually suffer. She does stuff like sharing the break up last week and then this again last night then receives backlash and then regrets it and pulls out the mental health card. She knows what she’s doing she’s a lot cleverer than she makes out in my opinion. Makes me so mad. The only person I feel sorry for it Harlow, poor poor baby. Someone needs to step in before this situation gets out of control. The only person who will suffer in the long run is Harlow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.