Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelife&times

Chatty Member
I’m a bit shocked to be fair at these comments about the twins.

I’m fully expecting you to come at me full force for sticking up for them, but those kids (however they may look) aren’t being asked to be put on SM for the world to judge, whatever you think of the parents/grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
If only Charlotte put as much time in cleaning her gaff as she did trying to be a bad bitch 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ The cheek of her to take mirror selfie’s with a mirror looking like she cleaned it with ham 🤢 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Scar14

VIP Member
Charlie, come back, the gossip site has turned into mumsnet again, we need your drama back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Blue1989

VIP Member
I’m a bit shocked to be fair at these comments about the twins.

I’m fully expecting you to come at me full force for sticking up for them, but those kids (however they may look) aren’t being asked to be put on SM for the world to judge, whatever you think of the parents/grandparents.
To be fair I have to agree and I'm long term on this thread. You're only giving Charlotte ammunition ladies and you know what?she would be right. Slag off her parenting, slag off her chavvy tendencies...but don't say her children will smell or have nits those babies are helpless.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

boredgal420

Charlotte if you’re reading this and I hope you are. Get the FUCK off your high horse, calling people tramps and hoes. You’re a scruffy little cunt that clings onto their 5 mins of fame, uses their mum as an excuse for childish behaviour, had kids at 16 to a deadbeat fucking dad, can’t even wash their fucking coffee pots. You KNOW how much shit these girls would get by sharing their private accounts on your page you disgusting girl. I’ve held my tongue a lot with these teen mum girls but they’ve fucked me off tonight, disgusting humans don’t deserve their platforms. If you want this private life you keep blagging people’s heads about, THEN GET THE FUCK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA, stupid idiots man. It’s simple as fuck, Charlotte trying to make herself relevant again and god knows what’s happening in Charlie’s head. Biggest mistake ever from MTV giving these type of girls their tv show, car crash lives make good entertainment but look at how they represent you. Should’ve stuck with the OG mums, at least they’ve got some class. Charlotte you can try and out me all you want, I simply do not give two fucks if you find out who I am. I couldn’t care less, in fact I’d find it so funny that you have nothing better to do in your boring benefits life than to sit and try and out people on a website made for sharing anonymous opinions 🤣 silly cunt. Get a job and support your kids while you’re at it. Tell Donna to say hi to me in her live she will no doubt do tmoz because you’re both so obsessed with staying relevant but so obsessed with claiming you want people to leave you alone. Fuck off then, you’re boring now.

I needed to rant 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Em_Law

I work within Family Law and we had a case where the Father has applied to the Courts for a Prohibited Steps Order preventing the Mother from leaving the local area. The Mother has had to provide assurances to the Court that she will not leave that area.
Charlie commented saying that the Courts wouldn’t do this... oh Charlie you are so so wrong!!
Brett - please see a solicitor.

Reactions: 41

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"does anyone know where I can get something old, something new, something borrowed or something blue?"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just seen on teen mom page, that charie didn't get anything for mothers day, regardless on your feeling s towards the other parent I think brett should have got a card ect from Harlow and vice versa for father's day!
i see where your coming from, but from bretts perspective i can imagine he wouldn’t want to buy charlie anything out of his money when she’s threatening to take their child 300 miles away to live with a boy harlow hardly knows

Reactions: 39

Blue1989

VIP Member
I'm taking this with a serious pinch of salt....this is your first ever comment. This could be us being bated out.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

WilmaHun

VIP Member
This ain’t a nanny dondons fan club but does anyone else feel fucking awful seeing how much she’s deteriorated? I don’t know if it’s because I seen my mum slip away, deteriorate & loose all her weight too but Jesus! 😩
Omg that's actually really sad :( She looks like a total shell of her former self. :(

As much as we all joke about Donna's videos, and her giant D necklace, none of us would ever wish any harm on her and I think collectively we all really feel for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sticky One

VIP Member
Charlie and Oli will book a registry office wedding and will have to cancel it by the time it comes round because they’ve broken up for the 25th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lozboz

WHY during a time you may have to fight for custody of your child would you post publicly about class A drug use? (Not judging drug users), but it is common sense that wouldn’t look good on you in this situation and he’s giving Charlie more ammunition😖 poor Harlow.

Reactions: 34

mysterygirl123

Is TMG actually fucking shitting me. ‘Taking a toll on charlie mentally’ what about the several times brett has expressed his issues with his mental health? TMG stop arse licking charlie. We all know that statistically men suffer in silence and suicide rates are quite higher in men. (Not saying women dont suffer with MH). For all we know brett could be crying out for help& i think charlie very much knows this and is just trying to kick him whilst hes down. GO TO COURT BRETT!!!! Get your little girl away from her vile mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 33