Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway girls... that’s me done for tonight. Enjoy the goss and have a wine on me.
Goodnight. See ya tmos 😜

xoxoPancakelady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
New Year’s Eve.. Dylan was working, and she kicked off because he couldn’t have the kids (he had them last New Year, they swap each year etc) and she was kicking off moaning that she’s had them all day, it’s his turn etc. He said he can’t as he is working, and she tried to shuv them onto reanne. Knowing she was At home Caring for the kids of her own. And Dylan was saying it’s not reannes place to care for their kids.
Have they tried to have the kids full time? What do the kids make of all of this? Are they okay or confused x

Reactions: 1
Waiting for Megans 'cant trust anyone' & 'a quiet life is a happy life' quotes later 😂 thought you knew your real ones Megan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New Year’s Eve.. Dylan was working, and she kicked off because he couldn’t have the kids (he had them last New Year, they swap each year etc) and she was kicking off moaning that she’s had them all day, it’s his turn etc. He said he can’t as he is working, and she tried to shuv them onto reanne. Knowing she was At home Caring for the kids of her own. And Dylan was saying it’s not reannes place to care for their kids.
What’s your opinion on Dylan and Reanne?

Reactions: 2
Yet she try’s to make out she’s mother of the year and wants more kids.. but she’s trying to palm off the two she already has what is wrong with some people. It actually makes me so angry!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Waiting for Megans 'cant trust anyone' & 'a quiet life is a happy life' quotes later 😂 thought you knew your real ones Megan
She was only posting the other day about being careful about who her friends are...whoops seems she’s not careful enough

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m always quite sceptical when it comes to newbies dishing the tea until I see receipts because usually they come on and dish the dirt and it turns out they don’t even know them. It’s happened so many times on the Mrs Hinch threads but @Pancakelady is really serving us with piping hot tea 🍵
The difference here is she already gave receipts by dropping the news about Megan’s boyfriend before anyone else knew ☺

Reactions: 13
The other day she was meant to collect them at 6 from their dads, she didn’t turn up until gone 7 and they was just waiting, because she was to busy with sonny, she was laughing about it in our WhatsApp group.
Don’t out yourself bud! This is ammo for her to realise who you are and I want you to stay anon so the tea keeps coming 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t worry girls, she won’t know who I am 😂😂😂😂 anyways, I’m off to watch the wonky lips Charlie’s live now x x x x

EEC231FF-581F-4BA8-9F74-3FA5289331C9.png
Prison break?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Honestly if I was Dylan I’d keep the kids if she started again. Living situation no ideal but, go for full custody and eventually get a bigger house for them. They’ll be better off with him and reanne. Feel bad slagging ree off now

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.