Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day she was meant to collect them at 6 from their dads, she didn’t turn up until gone 7 and they was just waiting, because she was to busy with sonny, she was laughing about it in our WhatsApp group.
Surely that’s putting her in breach of the court order then and can be used against her if they go back to court 🤔

Reactions: 5
Aww that's sad to think poor Kenzie and Dulcie may would be waiting. Could she not even send a text to let them know...I mean people run late but clearly she just didn't give a duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m always quite sceptical when it comes to newbies dishing the tea until I see receipts because usually they come on and dish the dirt and it turns out they don’t even know them. It’s happened so many times on the Mrs Hinch threads but @Pancakelady is really serving us with piping hot tea 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely that’s putting her in breach of the court order then and can be used against her if they go back to court 🤔
Normally a breach would be her not handing them over.. my partners ex has had so many chances from a judge after refusing to had over the children

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Aww that's sad to think poor Kenzie and Dulcie may would be waiting. Could she not even send a text to let them know...I mean people run late but clearly she just didn't give a duck.
Imagine the plan was to eat dinner at mummy's n they are hungry waiting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I panic when I’m stuck in traffic and end up being 4 minutes late to pick my daughter up and I would of already sent a message to her dad saying I was running late and why that’s just horrific to put your kids through that and think it’s ok!

Reactions: 16
I panic when I’m stuck in traffic and end up being 4 minutes late to pick my daughter up and I would of already sent a message to her dad saying I was running late and why that’s just horrific to put your kids through that and think it’s ok!
I’m exactly the same!! Literally feel like the worst mum in the world if I’m 5 mins late to pick my two up...

Reactions: 5
I actually liked Megan in season 1, for some reason. But as time went on, especially this past season she just seems like a full on chav.

Reactions: 8
New Year’s Eve.. Dylan was working, and she kicked off because he couldn’t have the kids (he had them last New Year, they swap each year etc) and she was kicking off moaning that she’s had them all day, it’s his turn etc. He said he can’t as he is working, and she tried to shuv them onto reanne. Knowing she was At home Caring for the kids of her own. And Dylan was saying it’s not reannes place to care for their kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
New Year’s Eve.. Dylan was working, and she kicked off because he couldn’t have the kids (he had them last New Year, they swap each year etc) and she was kicking off moaning that she’s had them all day, it’s his turn etc. He said he can’t as he is working, and she tried to shuv them onto reanne. Knowing she was At home Caring for the kids of her own. And Dylan was saying it’s not reannes place to care for their kids.
This but then she has the nerve to bad mouth reanne 🙄😏 scum

Reactions: 8
Oh shittttt I thought she didn’t like reeane tho or is just when it suits Megan she likes her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.