Teen Mum UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Pancakelady. What is Dylan’s new baby’s name and why do they choose to hide it? Also was Megan furious when she found out they were having another? Xx

Reactions: 1
One of the comments on the live said teen mom talks is talking to Brett? Anyone know what thats about?

Edit sorry wrong thread

Wow fair play megan is vile... really all doesn’t surprise me 🤮 Tel is well shot of her... What makes me angry is I bet she’s buzzing he’s got such a light sentence and within a year will probably be out on tag playing happy families after killing an innocent man (if she doesn’t find another man before that) 😡 MTV should NOT keep her on the next series . Especially with all the animal cruelty

Reactions: 16
I’d LOVE for her Mum to come on here.
In all seriousness it must be awful to see your daughter be on such a downward spiral, not caring for your grandkids and have such a crappy attitude to everyone/thing

Reactions: 15
the thing with megan is, and this has always come across to me, she's so self involved and doesn't care about anything outside of herself, and if things don't go her way, she has a tantrum like she's one of her own kids. her kids are better behaved than her and are clearly a testament to dylan

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So the shade Megan was throwing on Dylan and Reeane on her Q & A the other day about not getting the same energy returned was her being bitter cos Dylan took her ass to court?
I also wanna know how Megan makes her money 💰, saves 1400 with plum in a month thats equal or more than the average person's whole income, she lie or is she selling drugs like has been suggested, also is that plum an undeclared ad, she gets paid for it right?
These are my question suggestions for tomorrow please pancake lady.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone noticed that she never answers the questions about the weight she’s lost since the first season? I reckon it’s abit of the sniff that has made her drop weight all of a sudden... 👃🏻

Reactions: 23
goodnight all, sleep tight... get your brews in the morning, I have even more gossip to tell you all... what time we thinking tomorrow?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
So the shade Megan was throwing on Dylan and Reeane on her Q & A the other day about not getting the same energy returned was her being bitter cos Dylan took her ass to court?
I also wanna know how Megan makes her money 💰, saves 1400 with plum in a month thats equal or more than the average person's whole income, she lie or is she selling drugs like has been suggested, also is that plum an undeclared ad, she gets paid for it right?
These are my question suggestions for tomorrow please pancake lady.
So if u swipe up when she shares on her story, you're signing up through her link n every 3 people, u get £15. Thats probably where she has got most her money

Reactions: 5
I'm sur
Has anyone noticed that she never answers the questions about the weight she’s lost since the first season? I reckon it’s abit of the sniff that has made her drop weight all of a sudden... 👃🏻
Pretty sure I read one time from Megan herself something that suggested she was struggling with an ED I don't remember the details (I'm sure someone else will) but 99% sure it was on one of her Q&A pretty recently.

Reactions: 4
So if u swipe up when she shares on her story, you're signing up through her link n every 3 people, u get £15. Thats probably where she has got most her money
Sorry I'm not clued up on all this influencer stuff. So they get commission when you swipe up? Even if you don't subscribe or buy anything?

Reactions: 3
I'm mean it hardly seems like big backs but would explain why she gives it such a hard sell to maximise sign ups, every fiver counts right?

Excited for tomorrow's tea, pancakelady did not disappoint tonight 🙌

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm not clued up on all this influencer stuff. So they get commission when you swipe up? Even if you don't subscribe or buy anything?
Even a swipe up on Instagram, they get money for... but on the plum app, if she gets people joining, every 3 people who join off her link, she gets £15.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well what a first weekend in lockdown with all the tea here and over at young and pregnant thread!!!! May it long continue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.