Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is reannes baby called princess or are they just saying that affectionately? Cos if it's the former 🙄

Reactions: 5
God I can’t believe I’m saying this but good on her for cause we all know Megan would of shouted her mouth of about it

also how do we know her car Is on finance doesn’t her step dad own a car Place could of came from there

Last edited:
God I can’t believe I’m saying this but good on her for cause we all know Megan would of shouted her mouth of about it

also how do we know her car Is on finance doesn’t her step dad own a car Place could of came from there
It’s like before everyone kicked off like “oh re-Anne should have told Megan that she’d had the baby” why??? Literally had nothing to do with her

Reactions: 14
It’s like before everyone kicked off like “oh re-Anne should have told Megan that she’d had the baby” why??? Literally had nothing to do with her
I know right reeann didn’t have sex with Megan 🙄🙄 Megan’s clever she gets Billie and the other sister to do most of her baiting while she tries to come across as mature and wanting what’s best for the kids. Megan’s a nag and has always being. I don’t think Dylan was ever really happy with her more that he was comfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If only people put more effort into finding a job than spitting out babies.. baffles me

Exactly. I've never been Megan's biggest fan but I can't warm to Reanne either. I don't get why people feel the need to pop out so many kids. She literally had one a year ago and she has another plus 2 step kids. Chill the duck out, do they have loads of money and live in a huge house? Its like having a baby really seals the deal with these girls....

100%, she won’t get any money for the new baby because it’s capped at two kids but she will still be doing ok with universal credit which will probably cover the rent and some bills for them.

they don’t act like adults. No example for their kids when they make petty comments towards each other and little digs. Not good for Kenzie and Dulcie at all.

Both of them are petty AF, I dont think anyone says Reeane is but Megan isn’t. They are like little kids playing houses, all of them.

Thank you. I wish people would get over this "clean house" obsession as if that makes you a mature adult for gods sake. I'm not saying Reeane isn't a good parent but none of them are that mature let's face it. It's like her and Megan are trying to compete constantly. Wouldn't surprise me if Megan announces a baby soon...

I lost loads of respect for Megan when she started shouting "blud", so cringey
That was hilarious "Karma Blud!" 😂😂 Such a chav.

Let's face it all of them are massive chavs except for chloe!
Yep. Chloe is a spoilt princess but she isnt a chav. Megan is literally the definition of a chav. The horse, the caravan, the "karma blud" the wanting babies every 5 seconds when she lives in a small flat, oh and the gypsy crocodile clip she insists on wearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Exactly. I've never been Megan's biggest fan but I can't warm to Reanne either. I don't get why people feel the need to pop out so many kids. She literally had one a year ago and she has another plus 2 step kids. Chill the duck out, do they have loads of money and live in a huge house? Its like having a baby really seals the deal with these girls....

Thank you. I wish people would get over this "clean house" obsession as if that makes you a mature adult for gods sake. I'm not saying Reeane isn't a good parent but none of them are that mature let's face it. It's like her and Megan are trying to compete constantly. Wouldn't surprise me if Megan announces a baby soon...

That was hilarious "Karma Blud!" 😂😂 Such a chav.

Yep. Chloe is a spoilt princess but she isnt a chav. Megan is literally the definition of a chav. The horse, the caravan, the "karma blud" the wanting babies every 5 seconds when she lives in a small flat, oh and the gypsy crocodile clip she insists on wearing.
The type of caravan they lived in as well, I deffo think there is some travelers in one of them. I’m thinking it’s Megan. Just speaking from experience and knowing travelers.

There’s obviously more going on behind the scenes that isn’t being aired etc. I also seen a few comments saying that Megan barely works at that salon she has with her friend so it doesn’t make sense as to how she can afford to own a BMW SUV if she doesn’t work overly much. Drugs definitely play some role into that families life as they openly show them doing balloons. I’m not sure if Megan does this but Billie always has them posted. The BMW SUV tickles me though when she’s living in a 2bed council house...surely if you have money you’d invest it into a house for yourself and your children before getting a car?!
Well exactly. She says on Instagram all the time she’s saving so she can afford a house. why the BMW then? Why didn’t you keep the Ford you had? Which was basically brand new

If only people put more effort into finding a job than spitting out babies.. baffles me
The thing is, If they have the means to support their kids then there isn’t a problem with having them. Re-Anne doesn’t work but she seems to get a lot of stuff gifted to her etc. But obviously she won’t have had a Pram gifted or anything so idk how she’s done it.

Reactions: 6
I'd absolutely love to have been a fly on the wall in Megan's flat when Re-anne announced the birth of the baby. I bet she was straight on the phone to Billie slagging her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never post in here but I’m always lurking but after seeing that Megan had liked this post it really got my back up. Yes it could also be directed at Tel but I instantly thought Dylan because we all know how petty she is lately. He has just had a baby for Christ sake. She loves to post all these “respect yourself” quotes but she needs to practice what she preaches.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Never post in here but I’m always lurking but after seeing that Megan had liked this post it really got my back up. Yes it could also be directed at Tel but I instantly thought Dylan because we all know how petty she is lately. He has just had a baby for Christ sake. She loves to post all these “respect yourself” quotes but she needs to practice what she preaches.
Vile.

z
I'd absolutely love to have been a fly on the wall in Megan's flat when Re-anne announced the birth of the baby. I bet she was straight on the phone to Billie slagging her off.
Surely she must have known before hand..

She looks pregnant in this video on her highlights

Attachments

Vile.

z

Surely she must have known before hand..

She looks pregnant in this video on her highlights
Yeah I reckon she probably did know beforehand, the kids would have told her if nobody else. But what I meant is that I bet when it was announced her and Billie would have probably taken it as another opportunity to slag it off. Her and Billie seem like they'll witch at any given opportunity.

ETA - sorry by "it" I mean the situation, I am not referring to the baby as "it" haha

Reactions: 6
Yeah I reckon she probably did know beforehand, the kids would have told her if nobody else. But what I meant is that I bet when it was announced her and Billie would have probably taken it as another opportunity to slag it off. Her and Billie seem like they'll witch at any given opportunity.

ETA - sorry by "it" I mean the situation, I am not referring to the baby as "it" haha
Her and Billie are complete witches tbh! But Billie doesn’t play it down and pretend she’s not, which Megan likes to do. At the end of the day, what Reanne and Dylan done was awful, but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt, both very young and silly at the time. Megan however, then proceeded to do the exact same thing her and her sister have spent years bashing reanne about. Megan and Billie are not a girls girl, at all.

Reactions: 12
totally agree finally someone said it!! Pisses me off so much that everyone crawls up Megan’s arse making her out to be so innocent 🙄 everything she does is hypocritical whether her super fan arse lickers wanna see it 🤭

Reactions: 21
totally agree finally someone said it!! Pisses me off so much that everyone crawls up Megan’s arse making her out to be so innocent 🙄 everything she does is hypocritical whether her super fan arse lickers wanna see it 🤭
The only thing I like about Megan, is that her segments on the show are usually quite entertaining & full of drama 😂 aside from that, she’s not a girls girl & the ‘fame’ has deffo gone to her & her sisters head.

Reactions: 17
The only thing I like about Megan, is that her segments on the show are usually quite entertaining & full of drama 😂 aside from that, she’s not a girls girl & the ‘fame’ has deffo gone to her & her sisters head.

Completely agree. She is my favourite to watch because her scenes are full of chavy drama which is like car crash TV but I don't like her at all. Makes me laugh so many people love her cos "shes real" what does that even mean? So basically because she lives in a council flat and speaks common that makes her real? Her fans get right on my tits.

Reactions: 14
Completely agree. She is my favourite to watch because her scenes are full of chavy drama which is like car crash TV but I don't like her at all. Makes me laugh so many people love her cos "shes real" what does that even mean? So basically because she lives in a council flat and speaks common that makes her real? Her fans get right on my tits.
I know. It’s bizarre! I don’t get it either. It’s so stupid

Reactions: 2
I really like Megan. I don’t think I’d ever be cool with the woman my boyfriend cheated on me with especially not that being my next door neighbour. It must be really hard. 3 kids takes up a lot of time I bet she’s worried about where her two fit into that dynamic. Its probably hard hearing you kids talk about their life at their dads when you haven’t really moved on. He was the one who cussed hurt and heartache onto her and she can’t move past it. Even if she doesn’t love him still it’ll still affect her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.